Barstool Article On The Move (Great Clips/Trip Down Memory Lane) | The Boneyard

Barstool Article On The Move (Great Clips/Trip Down Memory Lane)

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Didn't really read the article but I did watch the clips from the "top moments" in FBS. Really fun memories in here.

Reaction Score

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing that article. So many amazing memories. I'd say it's a shame that they're going away but they've been gone for almost 10 years now. Part of what made those games so great was the atmosphere. Packed houses, screaming fans. It was awesome. Sitting in the rain and snow for multiple USF games (I swear they must have hated coming here during the 2000's). The Pitt game where we caused the multiple false starts, or the one where DJ threw the ball out of the stadium, or the BCS year, or when we finally beat WVU.

It was awesome. It's a flipping shame to see them basically toss it to the side and not even hope that it comes back somehow. I know it's been 10 years and on coach 3, but they better hope going all in on bball and giving up the P5 dream pays off

Reaction Score
We were fighting so scalitoing far above our weight class. That's what made it so special. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Do you think Alabama fans ever know what it feels like to go to ND and beat them? Sure they would do it without much issue, but it would be expected. App State knows that feeling... but only for one shining moment. We did it over and over again. ND and Charlie Weis? Check. Steve Spurrier and USC? Check. I couldn't be more depressed over this.

Reaction Score
Still enjoy watching the salty ND fans near the end zone pushing and slapping at UConn players celebrating. Even what looks like a coach took a few swings at them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom