OT- Bars to Watch NFL on Sunday in NYC | The Boneyard

OT- Bars to Watch NFL on Sunday in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Going to the Mets/Yankees game Sunday night and heading down to the city early to watch the NFL games.
Any suggestions/opinions on places near Time Square or Theatre District? Just looking for some decent pub grub while we watch the games.(not Buffalo Wild Wings).

Thanks

Reaction Score
What's your team? Nearly every non NY teams has a bar or two where their fans flock to.

Reaction Score
Should I dust off my extensive (over the years) list of UConn bars?

Reaction Score
What's your team? Nearly every non NY teams has a bar or two where their fans flock to.
One Giants fan(me) and one Patriots fan(nephew).
I know we'll have no problem finding the games. I was looking for suggestions as far as location(time square/theatre district) and decent food.

McFaddens is a good idea except it opens only 3 hours before the game(in this case 5 pm)

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Should I dust off my extensive (over the years) list of UConn bars?

The one with ESPNZone and Park Avenue Country Club?

Reaction Score
One Giants fan(me) and one Patriots fan(nephew).
I know we'll have no problem finding the games. I was looking for suggestions as far as location(time square/theatre district) and decent food.

McFaddens is a good idea except it opens only 3 hours before the game(in this case 5 pm)

Professor Thom's down in the East Village is a well known Pat's bar in NYC. Its a hike from Times Sq though. Basically every bar is a Giants bar.

Personally, I try to avoid the Times Square areas as much as possible outside of running from the Port Authority to where I need to go to for work. Right next to the Port Authority is Beer Authority, which I go to if the bus terminal is a mess and I need to kill time. Good TV's, decent food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom