OT: Barrett Jackson | The Boneyard

OT: Barrett Jackson

Reaction Score
Anyone go to the auction this year? I didn't go last year, but went to the inaugural year. I was pleasantly surprised for the first year, but this year I felt there was a lack of really decent cars - is it me or is the quality slipping?

Reaction Score
90% of the cars that are sold there are junk that don't deserve anything near what they go for

Reaction Score
90% of the cars that are sold there are junk that don't deserve anything near what they go for

And you know this how? Wait are you Wayne Carini because if you are then I apologize for anything I've said since I already know you LOL.

Reaction Score
And you know this how? Wait are you Wayne Carini because if you are then I apologize for anything I've said since I already know you LOL.
Because I've been there (CT, FL and AZ) and know people in the new and restoration car industry?

Reaction Score
Because I've been there (CT, FL and AZ) and know people in the new and restoration car industry?

I think your calling card is becoming obvious...JMick is the expert in anything and everything, no matter what the topic seems to be. With all of your experience and insider knowledge I'm surprised you have time to post on the Boneyard...

Reaction Score
I think your calling card is becoming obvious...JMick is the expert in anything and everything, no matter what the topic seems to be. With all of your experience and insider knowledge I'm surprised you have time to post on the Boneyard...
Or maybe I only comment on things to which I have a certain degree of confidence in

Reaction Score
Right...and your current count of things you have a certain degree of confidence in is 12,932...you just proved my point.
Should we play a round of fact or opinion? @ can moderate

Reaction Score
Should we play a round of fact or opinion? @ can moderate

It would be more fun to watch you play against yourself...or I guess interested readers could just open the 30 page recent thread where you basically do the same

Reaction Score
It would be more fun to watch you play against yourself...or I guess interested readers could just open the 30 page recent thread where you basically do the same
Let me know if you find anything good. Unfortunately I think most of the cesspool stuff is gone.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
To be fair I never claimed to be a grammar expert
Fair enough.
I noted elsewhere that the English language is making a lot of people look less than their best these days. You were actually pretty close.

Reaction Score
I bet there’s a bunch of sweet welds there tho.

60d3a7cc653ce8e24b1c5eb7f055f7b9--welding-rigs-welding-art.jpg

#ART

Reaction Score
I bet there’s a bunch of sweet welds there tho.

60d3a7cc653ce8e24b1c5eb7f055f7b9--welding-rigs-welding-art.jpg

#ART
Lol don't get me wrong, there are some nice cars there, but a lot of the cars are being sold by a few high profile restorers living off of a brand name that they built 20-30 years ago. There are so many horror stories about these auctions. Everything from falsified VINs to using the entirely wrong frame from a different car and passing it off as the real thing. And this is from the "brand name" guys

Reaction Score

You beat me to it. I was about to post something similar. He's 28 years old and knows all better than everyone alive. He's probably in the preliminary stages of getting ready to run for president make America greater with his superior knowledge of everything.

Reaction Score
You beat me to it. I was about to post something similar. He's 28 years old and knows all better than everyone alive. He's probably in the preliminary stages of getting ready to run for president make America greater with his superior knowledge of everything.
You have to be 35 to be president.

I've change my avatar for you and 'Hurley'man. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Preliminary stages. Reading comprehension son.
look dude, I get that I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but I get along with plenty of people here who I vehemently disagree with. you can always put me on ignore.

Reaction Score
You have to be 35 to be president.

I've change my avatar for you and 'Hurley'man. You're welcome.

Good avatar but not really accurate since "he" is singular not plural. Don't get me wrong, I don't really hate anyone that's a UConn fan...some days I just have a low threshold for internet king BS. I personally deal with enough people at my job who are full of , sometimes when I log in here and see more of the same it pisses me off. Keep doing your thing though, there are clearly a couple people here who think it's cute.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom