Ball fake/Travel | The Boneyard

Ball fake/Travel

Reaction Score
Good game, any win is a good win for this team, and especially a road win when we played well for 30+ minutes. That said, I think there needs to be one entire practice devoted to ball faking without traveling. Tonight we had four different players called for the infraction. Every game, there are at least 2-3. Not a tough concept boys....keep one of your feet anchored to the ground when you ball fake. Refs are waiting to call you for it, so just be a little extra careful.

Other than that, no real complaints. Yes, made it too close for comfort in the end....but Jalen was gassed. Happy with the win, on to the next.

Reaction Score
Yeah they missed about 4-5 calls on UCF guys walking into 3 point shots, literally not dribbling but taking 1 1/2 or 2 steps. While a couple of our guys did travel early they missed just as many, refs have become awful inconsistent on this call in the college game, or shall I say just plain awful.

Reaction Score
Yeah they missed about 4-5 calls on UCF guys walking into 3 point shots, literally not dribbling but taking 1 1/2 or 2 steps. While a couple of our guys did travel early they missed just as many, refs have become awful inconsistent on this call in the college game, or shall I say just plain awful.
Agreed. Yet for some reason, they always seem to call us on it. And ours do tend to look more obvious. Either way, it's not a tough thing to clean up.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Taco traveled nearly every time he touched the ball by a small jump up and down. Also the guy is huge but isn't it over the back when he leans over and forced AB down even though his hands are still up? There has been plenty of lousy officiated games this year in the AAC but this one was a classic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom