Bahama questions | The Boneyard

Bahama questions

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I have us playing Minnesota in round one....noon...Saturday November 20.
Assume we win...what are our 2 possible Sunday opponents? Likely game time?

Assume we win on Sunday: probable opponent is either South Carolina or Oregon...on espn at 5:00...correct?

The Saturday and Sunday games are only on some weird channel...correct? I define 'weird' as one I do not get.
Is it likely that the first two games will be shown on computer as was the Fort Hayes game? Sure hope so!

That was the first game I have watched on computer and was not at all sure that I would enjoy it on the small screen. But..really wasn't bad at all...hope our link experts can do their thing
just prior to game time.

Thanks for any wisdom on what should be a great learning experience for us going forward....waaay forward.

Reaction Score
I have us playing Minnesota in round one....noon...Saturday November 20.
Assume we win...what are our 2 possible Sunday opponents? Likely game time?

Assume we win on Sunday: probable opponent is either South Carolina or Oregon...on espn at 5:00...correct?

The Saturday and Sunday games are only on some weird channel...correct? I define 'weird' as one I do not get.
Is it likely that the first two games will be shown on computer as was the Fort Hayes game? Sure hope so!

That was the first game I have watched on computer and was not at all sure that I would enjoy it on the small screen. But..really wasn't bad at all...hope our link experts can do their thing
just prior to game time.

Thanks for any wisdom on what should be a great learning experience for us going forward....waaay forward.
First two games only available on this "weird" streaming channel called FloHoops. If you want to see these first games it will cost you one month membership of $29.99 + tax (CT $31.89). I just signed up for the monthly subscription only. Once games are done I will cancel as I do every year. Link below if you need more info.

Reaction Score
Game #2 would be the winner of USF v Syracuse - so an interesting game. I don't know the time either, was just searching to see if a bracket had been published.

I thought I had read that the finals game was going to be at noon. But I could be wrong.

See ya there!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I also read that the final game was at noon....but later I read several times that it was at 5.
The original info had the 3rd place game in the mid-afternoon...after the championship game....that didn't make sense.
So...as far as I know....3rd place game mid-afternoon...'OUR' game at 5:00.

Reaction Score
I believe these games will be available to view at uconnhuskies.com the day after....can someone please confirm?

Reaction Score
First two games only available on this "weird" streaming channel called FloHoops. If you want to see these first games it will cost you one month membership of $29.99 + tax (CT $31.89). I just signed up for the monthly subscription only. Once games are done I will cancel as I do every year. Link below if you need more info.

More info on FloSports

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I'll wait to watch the games on "huskygames", if they aren't there then on YouTube down the road. I'm not going to pay and pray that I get good reception. I know that the first game is going to be a blowout after seeing that Minnesota LOST at home to Jacksonville (ASUN) 69 - 66. I also don't see either team Syracuse or South Florida giving UConn any challenges.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Does anyone know of any Sport Bars in CT which will have the games on FloHoops?

Reaction Score
Not sure why anyone would pay the $29.99+ one month for Flohoops when a yearly subscription if 12.50/mo and can be cancelled anytime (right after the tourney). It has all the BE games which were interesting to see yesterday. Maybe it is just me being a cheapskate!

Reaction Score
Not sure why anyone would pay the $29.99+ one month for Flohoops when a yearly subscription if 12.50/mo and can be cancelled anytime (right after the tourney). It has all the BE games which were interesting to see yesterday. Maybe it is just me being a cheapskate!
Sorry frugal (aka cheap) guy. If you cancel after one month, the $12.50 charge expands to $30.

Reaction Score
Sounds like a plan, let us know how you make out.

Sorry frugal (aka cheap) guy. If you cancel after one month, the $12.50 charge expands to $30.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm about to say is correct but if one signs on for a yearly subscription at $12.50/month and then decides to cancel...won't the individual still be liable for the $12.50/month until the year subscription ends? If this individual decides to pay in full when initially signing up he/she will not get the money back in part because it's a yearly account. From the individual who posted comment (see below image) regarding this seems like he went through hoops (sorry that slipped out) in dealing with FloSports after cancelling his yearly subscription.

Bottom line, able to watch UConn for the first two games at $29.99+ tax and cancelling is ok with me. I have done this for couple years now.

Reference website this comment came from, see link.

1636571435602.png

Reaction Score
just prior to game time.

Obviously, you need a bigger monitor: I have a 42 inch Dell monitor: makes games a lot easier to watch. Also helps my ailing vision when reading Kindle ebooks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom