Baffled | The Boneyard

Baffled

Reaction Score
I never saw the UCONN women play in the field house- I attended my first game the year Gampel opened. I haven’t missed many games since- live or on TV.
I’ve been watching this season unfold, and I’m at a loss to understand why this team is playing the way it has been since the Baylor game. Leading up to that game, I was watching a confident Megan, scoring and rebounding, developing All-American credentials. Liv was developing nicely and looking like she could become one of the best interior players in the college game. Christyn started out playing less than expected, but then started driving and rebounding aggressively. Anna and Aubrey had the usual freshmen issues, but showed promise, and Molly and Kyla were a nice surprise, contributing as seniors more than expected. Then these past two games- the team looked- ordinary- a word that pains me to use in describing a Connecticut team.
Have I thought this before? Probably, but memory is short. It’s different from 40point blowouts. Am I going to abandon being a fan? Nah- what else would I do in the winter‍♀️

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
uh .... winter doldrums? ... has classes resumed yet? ... southern road trip distractions?

Reaction Score
When the camera is aimed at Geno during the games, it almost looks like that the frustration level is so intense that he is going to have a heart attack.
Do you mean like the time he hurled his water bottle at a chair in the row behind him?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Do you mean like the time he hurled his water bottle at a chair in the row behind him?
About 6" away from some unsuspecting guy.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
It's probably the fans' fault. All that negative karma.

Reaction Score
Here you go. A little help from our friend Jimmy.

BAMA: Thank you to you and to Jimmy. Great timing too; snowing here so we postponed our date for tonight and had just poured ourselves hot coffee. (isn't it warm down your way?)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
57 degrees F here, Gonna get cold tomorrow though. It will be in the mid twenties here. If it is colder than that where you live, why don't you fly to St Somewhere? :cool:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
When the camera is aimed at Geno during the games, it almost looks like that the frustration level is so intense that he is going to have a heart attack.
I hope he doesn't get any ideas from Kim Mulkey.

Reaction Score
Thought you knew. I AM Saint Somewhere.. Winlots just my BY handle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom