Badass award for the Cal game. | The Boneyard

Badass award for the Cal game.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My award goes to Gabby, Lou and Crystal.

*Honorable Mention: Kia, Napheesa and Azura. I am still wondering about Napheesa, but she ended the game with 14 points. To have 6 players in double figures against Cal, a ranked team that is very physical and tough was good.
I am very impressed with Lou, because she is really maturing as a player. Her defense is amazing, and she is getting in the paint, and taking a beaten. I never thought I would see her playing like she is so far this season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Gabby and Lou dang there defense is amazing, and I see you Gabby hitting mid range and getting to the rim. Keep it hot Crystal way to quiet some peeps.

Reaction Score
Agree with Crystal, Gabby and Lou... I sure would have liked to see how Lou's stat line would have ended up had she not had to leave the game.

Reaction Score
My vote/award goes to Kia and Dangerfield. 4-5 and 4-7 from three.
Honorable mention goes to the GW and KLS.

Reaction Score
Keep praying for Lou not serious ..we cannot win NC without her.

34348-woman-hope-1200.1200w.tn.jpg

Reaction Score
Keep praying for Lou not serious ..we cannot win NC without her.

Has someone lost their way so early in the season??? No attack at all K but ...:confused: No NC without her???

Kaizen is an optimistic view that allows people, no matter their station at work, to band as a team to overcome obstacles. This is done through constantly fixing what doesn’t work and even improving on what does.
Under the Kaizen model, problems are opportunities, not something to be covered up or explained away. Solving problems strengthens the team as a whole.
Again no attack, but somehow you have lost the faith in the team and your avatar...;) Katie will be fine as will the team, and if she is not they will find minutes for the depth that deserve it this year...:)

HGN

Reaction Score
Crystal For the BAA. No buts about it. :)

Reaction Score
Goes to Crystal whose 3 ball was absolutely wet!
And KLS who was a defensive demon before getting hurt!

Magnificent! Exactly right Danger and Katie Lou!!
My eye sight is probably not as accurate as yours; but when Danger shot, that ball looked dry. Her shot was direct and on target--no slipping with a wet ball.

Reaction Score
Lou is awesome, but no single person is indispensable.
OHHHHH! You may be correct in the most serious definition of "indispensable". Did you see Kate Lou all over the floor in Defense and 14 points before her injury? Did you notice the whole tenor of the game changed; defense was less, Cal scored a bit more, the flow of Uconn's offense changed.
No one is indispensable--is generally true of average and some slightly above average and the world goes on no matter who is missing.
Boy oh boy, do I hate to think of Uconn's success
without Katie Lou Samuelson.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom