OT - Baby Apparel | The Boneyard

OT - Baby Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So my nephew was born about a month and a half ago and I want to get him some baby UConn gear seeing as my sister and her husband live in Boston. I've looked around the Huskies' website and Co-op store, but there wasn't much for me to get. Is there any where else I can look to load up on UConn clothing?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
The is not much out there. My photo has the uconn infant outfit that we got for my son. There are definitely bibs. You might just want to try google as I have seen gear for my kids available on other web sites that was not on the coop site. I tried Bob's some time ago (April I think) and they had nothing for infants or toddlers.

Reaction Score
The is not much out there. My photo has the uconn infant outfit that we got for my son. There are definitely bibs. You might just want to try google as I have seen gear for my kids available on other web sites that was not on the coop site. I tried Bob's some time ago (April I think) and they had nothing for infants or toddlers.

I tried Amazon and it was all cartoony knock offs. Really the only place I found it was on uconnhuskies.com and the Co-op.

Reaction Score
I've looked, and there's an embarrassingly small selection of infant clothing. Even what they do have is limited in sizes.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
In the past I have found that there is a much better selection at the Co-op itself than on the website. Don't know if that's still the case.

Reaction Score
Do what my mother used to do. Get him a child's small and let him grow into it. In a few years it'll be perfect but in the meantime he can use it as a sleeping garment. (I'm not kidding--lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom