B1G officially cancels 2020 seasn | The Boneyard

B1G officially cancels 2020 seasn

Reaction Score
The most amusing part of the last 24 hours was listening to our most esteemed medical experts, Dr. Nick Saban and Chief Medical Epidemiologist Jim Harbaugh, attempt to scientifically explain why putting 85 athletes in close confines with no masks or social distancing while traveling around the country to play football is safer than not playing.

I get why Trevor Lawrence wants to play. What I don’t get is why anyone would allow his wishes to factor in the decision. The Big10 showed today who the real decision makers at their Universities are....

Now we can stand by to watch the carnage in the SEC. My guess is it will take a player tragedy before the SEC stops playing.

Reaction Score
This was supposed to be Ohio State's year.

Ohio State fans are calling for leaving the Big Ten...

Reaction Score
Where are the Trevor Lawrences and the Sabans getting that its only play or go home?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
From idiots on twitter

Isn't Trevor Lawrence advocating for mandatory safety procedures and a players' union? He's much, much closer to those who don't want to play than Frost/Saban.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Isn't Trevor Lawrence advocating for mandatory safety procedures and a players' union? He's much, much closer to those who don't want to play than Frost/Saban.
Yeah he is, i was saying that all the mouth breathing idiots on college football twitter, which is already full of the best and brightest, think the only two options are football or getting kicked out of school and sent home on a bus full of Covid patients.

Reaction Score

>>When Warren was asked specifically by Yahoo Sports if Nebraska could play college football this fall, he gave an answer that would make his hardline predecessor nod with approval.

“No,” he said, firmly. “Not and be a member of the Big Ten Conference.”

Warren’s concise Nebraska rebuttal is a nice window into the bottom line he used to help guide the decision that may ultimately define his career as Big Ten commissioner. He politely told Nebraska that if it goes rogue, it can pack it where the corn doesn’t husk. And the league would be happy to keep its $50 million cut and share it with those who play nice.<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom