B1G network on Cox Cable... | The Boneyard

B1G network on Cox Cable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I'm home Saturday afternoon trying to decide which football game to watch before going out to dinner. I pressed the guide botton on the clicker & scrolled the usual suspects. My son got home from college & said "Dad, there's an easier way to do that." He takes the clicker & typed in college football. All Stations broadcasting a game showed up in order on the screen. Lo & behold, the B1G network shows up. I highlighted & pressed the position & up pops the screen saying that you have to subscribe to it. I'll pass until such time as Delaney adds UCONN to the fold.

Reaction Score
I live in CT and do subscribe to it....I think it's like 6.95 per month on Cablevision. You get other sports channels in the package so it's not a bad deal.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There's a better chance of me picking up the Lifetime movie package than the BTN.

Reaction Score
If you like purdue versus northwestern women's lacrosse, it's a deal.

Reaction Score

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Expanded basic already gives: GSN, ESPN-Classic, ESPNU, NFL Net., MLB Net., NHL Net., NBC Sports, GOLTV, Golf Channel, NBA TV, & Fox Soccer. The rest? um no.
I just noticed we get BTN on Cox last weekend. We also get PAC12 network. We have the expanded sports package but I guess BTN and Pac12 aren't included in that for some unknown reason. I wouldn't subscribe to get it until UConn ever gets added. Have no interest otherwise.

Reaction Score
You guys have the backword mentality. Dont wait for delaney to add us to add the channel. Add the channel now , if a statistic shows that ct is big ten country it could only help our infinitesmal chamce if getting in

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
You guys have the backword mentality. Dont wait for delaney to add us to add the channel. Add the channel now , if a statistic shows that ct is big ten country it could only help our infinitesmal chamce if getting in
Can I send you my cable bill then? :D

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have 3 versions of the Pac 12 network on my uverse expanded sports package. Not sure why I have 3 since they are all right next to each other and usually are showing the same game, but there it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom