B10 TV Commercial | The Boneyard

B10 TV Commercial

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
The promo spot they are running during the Championship game. When it pans out over Suckgers, all of Connecticut is clearly visible. Just saying

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
The promo spot they are running during the Championship game. When it pans out over Suckgers, all of Connecticut is clearly visible. Just saying
Do you have a link?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This has been noted on here for years when the commercial first came out. Only then there was more acknowledged buzz about BIG expansion. Today there is zero.

Still a kick in the nuts seeing RU pop up.

Reaction Score
It's a pretty cool video actually. But Maryland brings the Washington Monument? Penn State the Liberty Bell? I was trying to figure out what that blue thing next to Yankee Stadium was. Is it supposed to be NASDAQ? The video is about 5-10 seconds too short and the video possibilities are endless-anything from whales, tall ships, submarines, mountains...

Reaction Score
I saw some comments about the original video's song so it was my duty:

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
It's a pretty cool video actually. But Maryland brings the Washington Monument? Penn State the Liberty Bell? I was trying to figure out what that blue thing next to Yankee Stadium was. Is it supposed to be NASDAQ? The video is about 5-10 seconds too short and the video possibilities are endless-anything from whales, tall ships, submarines, mountains...
Yeah blue thing is def the NASDAQ screen

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Helicopters

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom