B10 Tourney is a gauntlet... | The Boneyard

B10 Tourney is a gauntlet...

Reaction Score
This tournament has been sensational. I totally abandoned the SEC tourney early on and have been glued to the Big 10. Other than my Commodores, my favorite teams to watch this season were Indiana, Iowa and Ohio State.

I've also watched some good ACC and Pac 12 tourney games, but none have been as compelling as the Big 10 in my mind.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
This tournament has been sensational. I totally abandoned the SEC tourney early on and have been glued to the Big 10. Other than my Commodores, my favorite teams to watch this season were Indiana, Iowa and Ohio State.

I've also watched some good ACC and Pac 12 tourney games, but none have been as compelling as the Big 10 in my mind.

Where did you see these good games? :confused:

Reaction Score
The Big Ten is always tough. The SEC is right up there as well. But when Purdue is on their grind, they made it tough. Maryland has been a nice addition to the Big Ten. Ohio State is another tough Champion. They have been a tough out.

Reaction Score
Where did you see these good games? :confused:
I have Hulu Live TV, which has the ACC Network, Big 10 Network and SEC Network as part of the package. Also has Longhorn Network, but I don't use that as much. Probably will this week, though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom