Azzi's Summer Camp. NIL Proceeds to Pat Summitt Foundation | The Boneyard

Azzi's Summer Camp. NIL Proceeds to Pat Summitt Foundation

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Real nice and detailed writeup of Azzi's Summer Camp

Lots of quotes from adoring attendees

Example

Gina Leonard grew up in Wethersfield and became a lifelong UConn fan before moving to Virginia. On Saturday, she brought her 12-year-old daughter, Adriana, to the camp to get a chance to learn from Azzi.

“I love UConn and I love women’s basketball really and she’s such a stronger player,” Adriana said. “She’s amazing to watch. She’s probably one of my biggest role models. She’s kinda like a celebrity and I was kinda nervous because I didn’t want to make the wrong moves or anything. It was amazing. It was really fun.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Good eye. Missed it

During the second session Saturday, former Husky and current Washington Mystics guard Evina Westbrook stopped by with her mom to make an appearance. When the camp ended, Westbrook stayed back to sign autographs with some of the campers.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Real nice and detailed writeup of Azzi's Summer Camp

Lots of quotes from adoring attendees

Example

Gina Leonard grew up in Wethersfield and became a lifelong UConn fan before moving to Virginia. On Saturday, she brought her 12-year-old daughter, Adriana, to the camp to get a chance to learn from Azzi.

“I love UConn and I love women’s basketball really and she’s such a stronger player,” Adriana said. “She’s amazing to watch. She’s probably one of my biggest role models. She’s kinda like a celebrity and I was kinda nervous because I didn’t want to make the wrong moves or anything. It was amazing. It was really fun.”
This article is so well written and illuminates the character, class and maturity of Azzi so much that no comment is necessary. Enjoyed reading it, thanks for posting. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom