Azzi's parents @ away games | The Boneyard

Azzi's parents @ away games

Reaction Score
I saw her parents near the end of the game. Were they there since they thought Azzi had a chance of playing against DePaul?

Have they been traveling to the away games during Azzi's recent injury period?

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
They wouldn't have to speculate on whether she's playing or not, unlike we here in th BY, they'd know, I thk it was just getting some time to see and talk to their baby girl. The medical staff, Geno, and even Azzi can say tht everything is OK but a mother has to look in her daughters eyes for the true answer .

Reaction Score
I saw her parents near the end of the game. Were they there since they thought Azzi had a chance of playing against DePaul?

Have they been traveling to the away games during Azzi's recent injury period?
I see them at almost every game.

Reaction Score
They are at almost every game. They're renting a house in CT as well to make it easier to go to the home games.

You sure about that? I thought azzi’s grandparents brought a place in CT? But yes… her parents are at every game

Reaction Score
Also, they probably planned their away trips before the season started, pre-injury, and it didn't make sense to cancel them...particularly when it isn't very clear when Azzi is coming back.

Reaction Score
Hey. If they're able to manage it, kudos to them. This is a special period of their daughter's life and being able to watch everything in person must be an awesome experience. How many parents with kids competing at a university level get the opportunity to do so?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom