Azzie Fudd vs. Steph Curry! | The Boneyard

Azzie Fudd vs. Steph Curry!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I stand corrected....thanks. I just went with the article's spelling.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
SLUConn posted the first tweet on August 7 in the 2021 recruiting thread. But it’s worth repeating. I saw Azzi play at SJC last year and will go back this year.

How good is Azzi? Some things to consider:

She’s 15 years old and a rising sophomore.

As a freshman, she led her HS team to a top-10 national ranking. The only 2 teams they lost to were other top-10 teams.

She was the Washington Post Metro Player of the Year.

She started for the dominant USA U-17 team, playing up by 2 years.

She beat all the teenage boys in 3-point shooting at Steph Curry’s camp.

She’s on the short list of best high school players in the nation, regardless of age.

She has her mother’s shooting form. Check out Katie Smyrka-Duffy. She was a bonafide star.

Geno though she could have played at UConn last year.

As Geno and Doug Bruno discuss, it’s called BASKET-ball. No one puts the ball in the basket better than Azzi.

Azzi doesn’t have Lou’s height or Maya’s explosiveness, but her offensive game is like a combo of Lou, Maya, and Kaleena. Her shooting is at the KML level.

Reaction Score
SLUConn posted the first tweet on August 7 in the 2021 recruiting thread. But it’s worth repeating. I saw Azzi play at SJC last year and will go back this year.

How good is Azzi? Some things to consider:

She’s 15 years old and a rising sophomore.

As a freshman, she led her HS team to a top-10 national ranking. The only 2 teams they lost to were other top-10 teams.

She was the Washington Post Metro Player of the Year.

She started for the dominant USA U-17 team, playing up by 2 years.

She beat all the teenage boys in 3-point shooting at Steph Curry’s camp.

She’s on the short list of best high school players in the nation, regardless of age.

She has her mother’s shooting form. Check out Katie Smyrka-Duffy. She was a bonafide star.

Geno though she could have played at UConn last year.

As Geno and Doug Bruno discuss, it’s called BASKET-ball. No one puts the ball in the basket better than Azzi.

Azzi doesn’t have Lou’s height or Maya’s explosiveness, but her offensive game is like a combo of Lou, Maya, and Kaleena. Her shooting is at the KML level.
She is only playing up one year this year as she was born in late 2002. Next year she will be too old to play in the u16 FIBA Americas

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She is only playing up one year this year as she was born in late 2002. Next year she will be too old to play in the u16 FIBA Americas
Thanks. When is her birthday? She must be old relative to her grade.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
November. I think that's normal these days, i.e. not a kindergarten red shirt.
Thanks. My son was born in early December. We had the choice of him being one of the youngest in the class or one of the oldest. His mom decided to red shirt him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom