Azzi vs Azzi | The Boneyard

Azzi vs Azzi

Reaction Score
Watched the UConn-Stamford game on reg ESPN. After we won, I thought it would be fun to check out the Sue and Di show, which I also recorded. I went to the last 2 minutes and Jennifer Azzi and the Arizona coach (Adia McDonald?) were both bumming out that Stamford was losing. I was thinking it is kinda bad that Jennifer was rooting against her namesakes team. Anyone have any insight that I have obviously missed??

Reaction Score
Watched the UConn-Stamford game on reg ESPN. After we won, I thought it would be fun to check out the Sue and Di show, which I also recorded. I went to the last 2 minutes and Jennifer Azzi and the Arizona coach (Adia McDonald?) were both bumming out that Stamford was losing. I was thinking it is kinda bad that Jennifer was rooting against her namesakes team. Anyone have any insight that I have obviously missed??
Alumnus Beats Namesake?

Reaction Score
I was hoping they asked Jennifer about Azzi being named after her. Like when did jennifer first know of that? Did the Fudd’s ask permission? Haha would‘ve been a fun back story

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
In watching the Jennifer Azzi segment it sounded as if she is in Vegas and expecting USA basketball to be there?

Reaction Score
In watching the Jennifer Azzi segment it sounded as if she is in Vegas and expecting USA basketball to be there?

isn’t the Team USA camp in Minnesota? Jennifer Azzi works for the Aces.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I remember when UConn played Syracuse in the finals, Some of Kia Nurse's family who played on Syracuse were fuming when UConn and Kia were blitzing Syracuse. One of my favorite clips :D:D

Reaction Score
I was hoping they asked Jennifer about Azzi being named after her. Like when did jennifer first know of that? Did the Fudd’s ask permission? Haha would‘ve been a fun back story
Yeah, totally missed narrative. Egregious, actually, given forum/profile. They are on national TV prime time trying to grow women’s game with this alternative broadcast. I also haven’t heard any announcer on regular call highlight Azzi nomenclature— another miss.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
isn’t the Team USA camp in Minnesota? Jennifer Azzi works for the Aces.
Ah ... didn't know she was working for the Aces. Yeah they just had a camp in MN - supposedly the last day was open to the public.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom