Azzi NIL | The Boneyard

Azzi NIL

Reaction Score
I never figured this out for Megan Walker either. Can high school amateur athletes profit from NIL before they get to college and still be eligible?

1616689611514.png

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I never figured this out for Megan Walker either. Can high school amateur athletes profit from NIL before they get to college and still be eligible?

View attachment 66276

I am sure that Mr Fudd will donate all profits to women's amateur basketball all around the country. No personal gain here!

Reaction Score
After noting this week's NCAA treatment of WCBB - and all college athletes to varying degrees - I not only endorse Mr. Fudd's move, but I think he has an even bigger opportunity, Non Fungible Tokens (NFT) that have become a rage in the art and sports investing world. I bet an image of Azzi making one of her earlier moves or whatever would go at auction for real money.

In an earlier post for that matter I've suggested the same for Paige and UCONN. The Bueckers family and UCONN are also leaving real money on the table, and the legalities of splitting it, holding it in trust etc. can be easily worked out if there's a will to do so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom