Azzi, NIL and One Slick Video | The Boneyard

Azzi, NIL and One Slick Video

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If someone else has posted I will be available for stoning behind Gampel at 4 today. Long, very high quality production that has a lot to say about her NIL but lots more woven in too. I got a kick out of watching a huge Chipolte delivery roll in for the team to chow down on. The quality of the video is pretty exceptional. Lots of mom and dad as her NIL agents and some gym film when Azzi was a kid.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If someone else has posted I will be available for stoning behind Gampel at 4 today. Long, very high quality production that has a lot to say about her NIL but lots more woven in too. I got a kick out of watching a huge Chipolte delivery roll in for the team to chow down on. The quality of the video is pretty exceptional. Lots of mom and dad as her NIL agents and some gym film when Azzi was a kid.

This NIL thing is crazy!!! Azzi came along at precisely the RIGHT TIME. She's going to work this NIL think 6 ways from Sunday. She is a very gifted athlete, popular, highly marketable and is very camera friendly. In short.....she's a gold mine. She could sell/endorse just about anything. I bet she could sell sand to the Arabs.

1663439449316.png

No Top Ramen dinners for her. :eek: She'll be a millionaire BEFORE she leaves college.

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score

Thanks for posting this Rocky. ;) I enjoyed it.

Reaction Score
According to my 2 friends ,who are successful entertainment and sports agents, Azzi Fudd made $350,000 last year. This year she is projected at $650/ $700,000. For comparison Paige's #s were $900,000 and 1.6 million this year and 2 million her senior season.

Reaction Score
This NIL thing is crazy!!! Azzi came along at precisely the RIGHT TIME. She's going to work this NIL think 6 ways from Sunday. She is a very gifted athlete, popular, highly marketable and is very camera friendly. In short.....she's a gold mine. She could sell/endorse just about anything. I bet she could sell sand to the Arabs.

View attachment 79127
No Top Ramen dinners for her. :eek: She'll be a millionaire BEFORE she leaves college.
I’m sure she’s a millionaire now. Paige too.

Reaction Score

Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Reaction Score

Can someone forward this to all the recruits UConn is pursuing please.

Reaction Score
RockyMTblue2, Fudds parents are Not her agents, they are on an advisory board, they have no legal authority to negotiate or initiate any potential endorsements Fudd and other clients pay 10 per.to the agency for that representation.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
RockyMTblue2, Fudds parents are Not her agents, they are on an advisory board, they have no legal authority to negotiate or initiate any potential endorsements Fudd and other clients pay 10 per.to the agency for that representation.
Makes sense. Someone in the video labels them her agents, but I'm sure that is just a turn of phrase.

sun

Reaction Score
The video seemed to confirm that college NIL can be more profitable than WNBA endorsements, at least for some of the big college stars.
It will be interesting to see how much of the endorsement monies continue to follow them into their pro careers.
Some players may have their revenues decline while others will see their revenues increase, probably based on their level of future stardom to a large extent.

Carnac

Reaction Score
And that's a win-win scenario for everyone involved. :D Leave the negotiations and brand management to the professionals.

Carnac

Reaction Score
According to my 2 friends ,who are successful entertainment and sports agents, Azzi Fudd made $350,000 last year. This year she is projected at $650/ $700,000. For comparison Paige's #s were $900,000 and 1.6 million this year and 2 million her senior season.
What's that old saying............strike while the iron is hot. ;)

sun

Reaction Score
Thank you for posting this. What I really love is that it pushes the UCONN brand, not the Geno brand. Don’t get me wrong I’m a huge Geno fan, and thankful he built this program but I don’t think his name was mentioned even once.
Geno can play a role in helping players get more attention by awarding them more PT which can possibly translate into more NIL opportunities for them.

Reaction Score
This was awesome! Thanks for sharing this video with us. A few things that I really enjoyed about this clip were 1). How well-rounded Azzi is with her knowledge of self. She knows her strengths and weaknesses. She is growing into her awareness and the bigger picture of life. 2). Her parents. Granted, I don't know them that well, but they present themselves in a humble, authentic, and caring way. We have all seen sports parents from every angle, good, bad, and the middle group. The Fudd's seem very caring and not over the top. They want to make sure their daughter is treated right without being over the top with everything. 3). The beauty of these NIL deals and how Azzi is sharing with teammates the perks of the NIL deals. Every program will have players that will benefit from some part of these NIL deals. No matter if it is with a food company, a clothing company, a sports beverage company, and a host of other connections. These NIL deals are a thing of beauty and just so cool that this is happening during this generation. I am very happy for Azzi and a host of others who will benefit from this era of college sports. This was awesome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom