Azzi has the newest record on UConn women basketball in last 20 years. | The Boneyard

Azzi has the newest record on UConn women basketball in last 20 years.

Reaction Score
Where are all those Azzi doubters from last season?..........she'll be unstoppable for as long as her body holds up..........Geno's got to give her some additional bench time in the conference games or I'm afraid those feet will become an issue at some point during the season...........

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Where are all those Azzi doubters from last season?..........she'll be unstoppable for as long as her body holds up..........Geno's got to give her some additional bench time in the conference games or I'm afraid those feet will become an issue at some point during the season...........
Yes, someone said last season that Azzi was not in the same class as Paige or anywhere close. What are they saying now? Two guards like Paige and Azzi on the same team should be very exciting to watch.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I’ve been very impressed by her ballhandling. Texas didn’t try to pressure her full court after the first couple tries.
Azzi had 6 turnover at halftime. Geno threw Vic a wrinkle he was not expecting by having Azzi bring the ball up the court in the second half. Not sure why but Vic stuck with Morris on Azzi instead of Gonzales. Morris is what you might call defensively indifferent.

Reaction Score
Fudd's 32 points are also tied for the most a UConn player has ever scored against a top-five opponent. Taurasi also dropped that amount against No. 2 Tennessee in 2002.

Reaction Score
Azzi had 6 turnover at halftime. Geno threw Vic a wrinkle he was not expecting by having Azzi bring the ball up the court in the second half. Not sure why but Vic stuck with Morris on Azzi instead of Gonzales. Morris is what you might call defensively indifferent.
Ack, you’re correct on the TOs. I must have been watching a different game.

Reaction Score
I was quite surprised to see Azzi bring the ball up court with Nika still on the floor. Once past half court Nika resumed being the PG and Azzi being the scoring machine. It worked. It speaks volumes about the master of WBB, Geno. Is this guy good or what?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom