OT: Azzi Fudd | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Azzi Fudd

Reaction Score
Pretty impressed even against no one , a chair wouldn’t have a chance. Too many looking into her release, it’s the women’s game there’s always more space and it’s rare to see them releasing it higher. Quick release and confident that’s all that counts, Geno got a beauty.

Reaction Score
I have never gone on the women's board but has there ever been a thread there about the men's program that had 70 mostly positive responses?
Not a chance most are UConn woman fans not UConn fans barely got a response when Cliff passed

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Pretty impressed even against no one , a chair wouldn’t have a chance. Too many looking into her release, it’s the women’s game there’s always more space and it’s rare to see them releasing it higher. Quick release and confident that’s all that counts, Geno got a beauty.

its a very quick release.

her and Paige are going to win, a lot.

geno is a god

Reaction Score
UConn women haven’t been good since Stewie left.

Reaction Score
Not a chance most are UConn woman fans not UConn fans barely got a response when Cliff passed
Azzi s not a normal player or even a “normal” #1 player. If we got the best player in the country- someone who won Gatorade player of the as a sophomore- I am sure they would mention it- and most of the fans over there would complain it’s on the wrong board as well.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
but how many national championships ;)
They really should have one if their worst starter didn't decide to blow the game.

the Q

Reaction Score
They really should have one if their worst starter didn't decide to blow the game.

they missed 75 layups the next 2 final four games against Notre dame. It became a theme after that choke job against miss st

Reaction Score
they missed 75 layups the next 2 final four games against Notre dame. It became a theme after that choke job against miss st
That's why Geno recruited Azzi. Because she doesn't miss layups.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UConn women haven’t been good since Stewie left.
If by not good you mean annually making the final four, then yeah they haven’t been good.

Reaction Score
Azzi s not a normal player or even a “normal” #1 player. If we got the best player in the country- someone who won Gatorade player of the as a sophomore- I am sure they would mention it- and most of the fans over there would complain it’s on the wrong board as well.
Luckily we have an example of this with Andre Drummond. 9 posts in 2 days and then it was locked

the Q

Reaction Score

It is wild that there were 2 generational talents in back to back years.

These are the two best prospects since Stewie.

I believe only Aja Wilson who went to South Carolina was even close.

Reaction Score
Luckily we have an example of this with Andre Drummond. 9 posts in 2 days and then it was locked

Maybe we are truer basketball fans then? . But seriously that’s a not a comparison to Azzi- it’s more of a comparison to the top ten players in the rest of her class next year. If someone posted about one of them on this board there would be 3 posts and it would have been locked.

Reaction Score
If by not good you mean annually making the final four, then yeah they haven’t been good.

I was obviously joking, shows you how great Geno is he put the team in position to win it all 2 years in a row after Stewie left, going undefeated both of those years. For the Uconn women though it is championship or bust.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I’ve never been this excited to watch the women. I will watch more games in the next 2 years than I’ve ever watched in my life.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I'm excited too. And I promise not to combine two players last names ever again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom