OT: Azzi Fudd | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Azzi Fudd

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Azzi and Paige are going to be huge stars and bring a ton of attention to UConn in the coming years. Besides being superstar players, they have "it."

Yep. They clearly have the persona to pull in other players who want to play along side them.

Reaction Score
In college hard to argue against Stewart. 4 NCs, 4 x MOP lost 5 games her entire career

4 losses as a freshmen 3 down to the wire against ND, one at Baylor by 5 I believe and she was out that game, then at Stanford Jr year in OT.

Reaction Score
4 losses as a freshmen 3 down to the wire against ND, one at Baylor by 5 I believe and she was out that game, then at Stanford Jr year in OT.
If that's correct, then that's even more impressive than I thought...1 loss in 3 years!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Female basketball players have always blown out their ACL's like crazy.
Nice of these student-athletes to get them fixed on their own nickel. UConn still has bills to pay.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
If anyone is coaching female basketball or soccer players I suggest they take a look at the Santa Monica ACL injury prevention project. They have drills and stretches that help to build the muscles around the knee. I had my teams perform them every practice.

Reaction Score
In college hard to argue against Stewart. 4 NCs, 4 x MOP lost 5 games her entire career
I'm talking overall career. Taurasi won so much in college, WNBA, Europe, International. It's just too early for Stewart but she's on the right track and could someday pass her. I've still never seen a woman play like Taurasi, she has the game and swagger of a men's player who has an incredibly refined street game.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I'm talking overall career. Taurasi won so much in college, WNBA, Europe, International. It's just too early for Stewart but she's on the right track and could someday pass her. I've still never seen a woman play like Taurasi, she has the game and swagger of a men's player who has an incredibly refined street game.
I don't watch much women's ball but 100% agree. Taurasi is a different beast than anyone else I've seen in the women's game.

Reaction Score
Maybe they could open a restaurant chain and call it FuddBueckers.
This is freaking brilliant. Marketing Ops everywhere and ready made area in the student section

Reaction Score
If anyone is coaching female basketball or soccer players I suggest they take a look at the Santa Monica ACL injury prevention project. They have drills and stretches that help to build the muscles around the knee. I had my teams perform them every practice.
Not coaching but one of the soccer leagues I played in my team had a different girl tear her ACL 3 seasons in a row (and at least 1 of them it wasn't her first time tearing it). These were girls who played D1 or D2, not just some rec league players...should have been doing those exercises

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Literally never heard of her until 60 seconds ago but, uh, this sounds pretty good?

"She can be going full speed, and stop on a dime and have, like, a feathery release," said two-time NBA MVP Stephen Curry. "I think she has more of a textbook jumper than anyone I've seen. Maybe Klay Thompson and Azzi Fudd. ... You go Ray Allen, Klay Thompson, and Azzi Fudd, textbook. You would teach somebody how to shoot with their form."

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Jesus saves...Espo gets the rebound...
Lol, watching him sit in crease getting his ankles hammered and refusing to shoved out was strangely entertaining. Eventually he was going redirect a shot for a goal or put back a rebound.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom