Azzi Fudd April 2019 injury -with 1/3/20 update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Azzi Fudd April 2019 injury -with 1/3/20 update

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Not only that, she wants to show Boneyarders that she will be completely healed when she comes to UConn;) and not to worry. She is still as good as she ever was.

Last edited:

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I'm kinda stunned at her [too?] quick return to playing. Best of luck to her...stay healthy.
I hope we can get an occasional Boneyarder report on how she looks on the court.

I was 40-something when I had my ACL replaced, and I was cleared for full-speed activity (tennis & running) after 6 months. If I had chosen to have a tendon from a cadaver used, they told me it would be a bit shorter time than using a piece of my patellar tendon but the latter is the "gold standard" procedure.

Reaction Score
I was 40-something when I had my ACL replaced, and I was cleared for full-speed activity (tennis & running) after 6 months. If I had chosen to have a tendon from a cadaver used, they told me it would be a bit shorter time than using a piece of my patellar tendon but the latter is the "gold standard" procedure.

One of my daughters was able to return to soccer practice in less than 5.5 months after ACL surgery (patellar tendon), and played more than half of a real game in less than six months post-surgery. That was her soph year in HS. She clearly wasn't 100% at that point - not because of any knee problems but just hadn't regained her lateral quickness. But made all-league in CT's top league the next year and 1st team LL all-state her senior year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom