Azzi Fudd - Sophomore Highlights | The Boneyard

Azzi Fudd - Sophomore Highlights

Reaction Score
and that was as a soph.............I hope she has regained most of that quickness after her knee injury but even at 85% with her smarts, skills and strength she's going to be extremely difficult to defend..............add in her bestie and I simply don't see how they can be stopped......

Reaction Score
and that was as a soph.............I hope she has regained most of that quickness after her knee injury but even at 85% with her smarts, skills and strength she's going to be extremely difficult to defend..............add in her bestie and I simply don't see how they can be stopped......
She has. When a kid is as dedicated to the rehab as she’s been, ACL replacements are fully healthy after 12-15 months. The mental rehab can sometimes take longer than the physical. Once she trusts herself bumping and jumping in traffic she’ll be as good as new.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Reminds me of Steph and a little of KD....cannot wait to see her at UCONN.

If you are not a UConn fan please do not watch this video. The pain will be too much for you to bear. I can only repeat what I've said ad infinitum: The best pull up in WCBB.

Reaction Score
Azzi is more and more likes Stephen Curry, moves the ball quick and easy, then hits a 3.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
What do Steph Curry and Caroline Ducharme have in common? They may be the only players to beat Azzi Fudd in a 3-point shooting contest.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I love Caroline Ducharme but that contest with needs an asterisk. I would love to see Azzi get another crack at Curry though.

The way the 3-point contest is scored caused Caroline Ducharme to win. If I recall correctly, Azzi had 48 points through 2 rounds. No other male or female had more than 33. That is a more representative stat than Caroline making a couple more shots in round 3.

I've seen Azzi in person 10x. Once was after her injury, once was when she had a bad ankle in the GEICO tourney, and once was as a freshman. In 8 of those games, she looked like the best player in the country (expect maybe for Paige) and the best shooter I had seen, at least on a par with Kaleena. I am totally sold on her shooting acumen.

Reaction Score
What do Steph Curry and Caroline Ducharme have in common? They may be the only players to beat Azzi Fudd in a 3-point shooting contest.
All true, Durcharme is a great shooter no doubt ,but let's remember, Azzi competed against Ducharme while she was in a walking boot...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom