OT: - azzi bloody nose | The Boneyard

OT: azzi bloody nose

Reaction Score
As a long time lurker, 1st time poster I have not read anything about it yet. Watching the game for the 2nd time, I noticed in the 2nd qtr. at about the 2:10 mark and again about the 1:10 mark when the camera showed the bench it appears she had a bloody nose. I'm wondering if it was inadvertently caused by Paige's crutch or Nika's elbow in all the excitement. As far as the game itself, looking at the positives I thought the defense was great, the offense starting to catchup. This seems like the beginning of the year in many ways. I for one am looking forward to many victory cigars/cognac nights ahead.

Reaction Score
Is this the one?

Screenshot (15).png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Azzi needs a women's lacrosse mask/helmet on the bench if she's going to sit next to Paige. That being said, we're making Paige the fall guy ASSUMING she's the author/reason for the bloody nose which she may not be. Somebody is. No doubt her nose did not begin bleeding on its own. :rolleyes: Someone will get to the bottom of this matter.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
As a long time lurker, 1st time poster I have not read anything about it yet. Watching the game for the 2nd time, I noticed in the 2nd qtr. at about the 2:10 mark and again about the 1:10 mark when the camera showed the bench it appears she had a bloody nose. I'm wondering if it was inadvertently caused by Paige's crutch or Nika's elbow in all the excitement. As far as the game itself, looking at the positives I thought the defense was great, the offense starting to catchup. This seems like the beginning of the year in many ways. I for one am looking forward to many victory cigars/cognac nights ahead.
Welcome to the fold Fireside. Happy to have you. We'll forward to more of your thoughts and concerns as the season progresses. :)

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Azzi needs a women's lacrosse mask/helmet on the bench if she's going to sit next to Paige. That being said, we're making Paige the fall guy ASSUMING she's the author/reason for the bloody nose which she may not be. Somebody is. No doubt her nose did not begin bleeding on its own. :rolleyes: Someone will get to the bottom of this matter.
Everybody is wrong. Geno did it when Azzi tried to enter the game without his permission. :p

HHH

Hartford Hall Husky
Reaction Score
No doubt her nose did not begin bleeding on its own. :rolleyes: Someone will get to the bottom of this matter.

My money’s on that age-old scourge of many college students: Dry nasal membranes caused by the dry air of a dormitory room during a northeastern winter. I’m going to go with that, coupled with the stress of a high-level Division 1 basketball game, as the cause of Azzi’s spontaneous nosebleed. Back in the day we used to set pans of water on our dorm room’s radiator in order to provide some much-needed humidity. However Azzi can probably use some of her hard-earned NIL money to invest in a humidifier if dry air might really be the culprit....

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
According to the Mayo Clinic, the 2 main reasons for a bloody nose are:

A dry nose.......Picking your nose

HHH

Hartford Hall Husky
Reaction Score
According to the BY Clinic the 2 main reasons for a bloody nose are:

Paige and Nika.

Guess they must never have heard the saying “You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but don’t pick your friend’s nose”. :rolleyes:

HHH

Hartford Hall Husky
Reaction Score
" The Heart has it's Reasons,
which Reason does not NOSE"!
Pascal 6/19/1623 - 8/19/1667

Who NOSE what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow NOSE!
Orson Welles (5/6/1915 – 10/10/1985)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom