Azzi and Steph Team Up | The Boneyard

Azzi and Steph Team Up

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score

I wouldn't be surprised if they do another workout during the offseason. I smell unlimited range incoming :D

Reaction Score
« Curry plans to personally mentor the 5-foot-11 guard from Arlington, Virginia, who played at St. John’s College High School in Washington, D.C., as she balances school, basketball and the demands of being a face for female athletes. He wants to help Fudd show the world who she is through not only her personality and passions but by also providing a platform and financial backing to share her values and ideas. »

I’m really happy for Azzi and really impressed. Endorsed, hired, and mentored by the greatest shooter in NBA history. A big deal not only for Azzi but also for UConn. When Azzi settles in and gets comfortable on the court, South Carolina is going to find it a lot more difficult to beat UConn.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
As long as Paige and Kyrie don't team up, I am good. ;)
I really hope Paige is interested in having another favorite player from the NBA. I'd nominate KD as they can both be 'Slim Reapers', but IMO she's going to learn the most from teaming up with the likes of CP3.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
My head is spinning TB35+SC30 = ????? :eek:

T=S+1
B=C-1
:confused::confused::confused:

Reaction Score
Always thought Azzi would wind up with Under Armour.Her parents travel team always wears Under Amour.

Oracle9

No time for fake ones
Reaction Score
Basketball? Who needs basketball when we have all these exciting NIL deals! Our team may not be #1, but we're killing it in NIL deals.
Seriously, and how. UCONN is not just the BB capital, but now taking the lead in NIL business. Sounds right to me that THE stars with the biggest brand in BB is. Just saying.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Basketball? Who needs basketball when we have all these exciting NIL deals! Our team may not be #1, but we're killing it in NIL deals.
Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Reaction Score
« Curry plans to personally mentor the 5-foot-11 guard from Arlington, Virginia, who played at St. John’s College High School in Washington, D.C., as she balances school, basketball and the demands of being a face for female athletes. He wants to help Fudd show the world who she is through not only her personality and passions but by also providing a platform and financial backing to share her values and ideas. »

I’m really happy for Azzi and really impressed. Endorsed, hired, and mentored by the greatest shooter in NBA history. A big deal not only for Azzi but also for UConn. When Azzi settles in and gets comfortable on the court, South Carolina is going to find it a lot more difficult to beat UConn.
Really happy for her and the good news came at a good time for her

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom