Axs on FIOS | The Boneyard

Axs on FIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Had been making plans the last few days in what bar to try to catch the game at (live in RI) when I found that I actually do get Axs on FIOS at my house. Probably the one channel I have never ever watched and didn't realize I had. Hopefully this thread helps someone unnecessarily avoid missing the game (FIOS channel 569).

Reaction Score
2 of the first round games (one of which is ours) and all of the losers bracket games. The rest are on ESPN channels.

Thanks! Well here to hoping i can see the next 2 games on ESPN.

Reaction Score
Fairfax County here as well (soon to be Loudoun). Any good local spot to catch tonight's game?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Anyone know if Boulder co gets this channel?

Reaction Score
Please read news links for some info. Comcast here in SE Ct is channel 190. Just checked it out and I get it, it is a leased channel. Keeping my fingers crossed. Gives info for the rest of the state,etc.

Reaction Score
Had been making plans the last few days in what bar to try to catch the game at (live in RI) when I found that I actually do get Axs on FIOS at my house. Probably the one channel I have never ever watched and didn't realize I had. Hopefully this thread helps someone unnecessarily avoid missing the game (FIOS channel 569).
The only time I've ever watched that station is when I inadvertently pressed the down channel button on my remote one too many times when I'm trying to go between the ESPN stations (ESPN is 570). Just happy to know that I have AXS to watch the UConn game.

Reaction Score
Fairfax County here as well (soon to be Loudoun). Any good local spot to catch tonight's game?
Grevey's - I am meeting someone there to watch game. Come by if you want. Look for two fat guys in their 60's. LOL. Grevey's is corner of Rt 50 and Gallows Rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom