Away game tickets | The Boneyard

Away game tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there a way to buy game day tickets for away games form UConn? My wife ins an alumna and I'm a huge fan. We live out in Nebraska now and would love to go to the Dec 21st game and sit in the UConn section!

Reaction Score
Husker, I don't know if you can get them from UCONN. I usually purchase from the venue or the website of the college at which we are playing. Today I ordered tickets for the Uconn/Temple game in Philly on Feb. 1 from the Liacourus Center website.

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score
Is there a way to buy game day tickets for away games form UConn? My wife ins an alumna and I'm a huge fan. We live out in Nebraska now and would love to go to the Dec 21st game and sit in the UConn section!
Buy the tickets from Nebraska. Seats that are provided to the visiting team are usually the worst seats available. I suspect that there probably won't be a large contingent of UConn fans attending the game, so the UConn section will be rather sparse. I can't imagine that Nebraska will have a large crowd at the game so primo seats would be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS
Top Bottom