Away Game Tickets thru UConn | The Boneyard

Away Game Tickets thru UConn

Reaction Score
Just called the UConn Athletic ticket office and asked about obtaining away game tickets for St John's @ MSG thru the school. Know that some season ticket holders have donor status that provides some amount of priority. The representative told me that since they didn't know how many tix St. John's would allot to UConn, that I'd be placed on a wait list and would get a call ~1 week before the game.

Hesitant to wait that long to purchase especially since I don't know where the tickets would be located.

Anyone have history of getting tickets this way and where you ended up sitting?

Much appreciated.

Reaction Score
I did it a few times back in the day and the tickets are in a section with other UConn fans, family, etc., but they're not particularly good. Basically the kind of tickets they give to UConn opponents at Gampel. The only caveat is that one game at VA Tech, a couple of our tickets were behind the bench. But that only happened once, and we got 8 tickets for that game and the other 6 were in the nosebleed section.

Unless the game is otherwise sold out, I'd try and get them without going through UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom