Away from home | The Boneyard

Away from home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe the best thing for this team is to be on the road. They will have a week to bond, to be together all the time. I think this is where we find out what kind of coach KO is. This should be the ultimate "us against the world", as even fans are giving up on the team. Can he rally the team or will he lose the team? We will certainly find out over the next few days. I'd like to see effort and energy out of the team, and I'd really like to see some positive encouragement out of KO. He needs to show real leadership here, or this season will quickly go off the cliff and he risks losing his job. Let's hope he cares.

Reaction Score
Maybe the best thing for this team is to be on the road. They will have a week to bond, to be together all the time. I think this is where we find out what kind of coach KO is. This should be the ultimate "us against the world", as even fans are giving up on the team. Can he rally the team or will he lose the team? We will certainly find out over the next few days. I'd like to see effort and energy out of the team, and I'd really like to see some positive encouragement out of KO. He needs to show real leadership here, or this season will quickly go off the cliff and he risks losing his job. Let's hope he cares.

Hate to sound the alarm even more but last year the team played badly when it played tight. Remember the 10+ point leads in the second halves that evaporated? When the team pressed on offense, it killed its timing and offensive sets. We saw this in the last minute last night.

So, play hard, but don't play tight. It is not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom