Autumn Chassion: What is the future Huskies' WBB Doctor doing these days? | The Boneyard

Autumn Chassion: What is the future Huskies' WBB Doctor doing these days?

Reaction Score
I think I read she was injured in the second and final year at Juco LSU Eunice. Did she move on to a four-year college? Is she still playing WBB?

Reaction Score
Xavier University of Louisiana women's basketball

5AutumnChassion

• Position Guard
  • Height 5-8
  • Class Junior
  • High School Lafayette Christian Academy
  • Hometown Lafayette, La.
  • Major Psychology/Pre-Medical

Reaction Score
Looks like she is on this year's roster at Xavier University of Louisiana, and is having a pretty good year. Scored 9 points the other night.
I just checked the Xavier University of Louisiana web page, Women's BB.
Autumn has been a starter in all seven of their games. She averages 21.4 minutes per
game and 4.1 ppg. Autumn's three-point percentage is 38.9 % (I assume on
low volume shooting).

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks! I follow Autumn on IG, but I haven't seen anything on hoops. She does seem to be happy with her new GF.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
You guys are the best fans in the world. Remembering a walk-on transfer out and caring how she is doing. You each have great hearts. (or are helpless busybodies,,,,,nah) :)

Reaction Score
I have a special spot in my heart for the underdogs - walk ons in basketball and the UDFA's in football.

Love my "long shots"

Reaction Score
You guys are the best fans in the world. Remembering a walk-on transfer out and caring how she is doing. You each have great hearts. (or are helpless busybodies,,,,,nah) :)
We kinda know…those stories about those who wore the UConn or Connecticut jerseys never don’t matter. It’s a Horse Barn Hill sort of thing. Aren’t you a Husky ?

Reaction Score
Actually there are others who are National Champions and that went toward medicine. Heather Buck who stole the ball and drove the length of the court to score the last points of the stirring ‘13 season…a nursing career and married in CT.
And the other perimeter jumper from the corner to finish the dynasty In ‘16…Polly, a famous walk-on, has changed fields but might have her advanced degrees finished In Florida.

others ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom