August, where is the story? | The Boneyard

August, where is the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thought I remember reading last night that you got into it with a Cuse fan, we all need to hear this story. Also, let's get some pics of your trip to Katz's. Many here aren't posters on the cesspool and probably missed Auggie's GPS story, head over to the cesspool for a laugh.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Thought I remember reading last night that you got into it with a Cuse fan, we all need to hear this story. Also, let's get some pics of your trip to Katz's. Many here aren't posters on the cesspool and probably missed Auggie's GPS story, head over to the cesspool for a laugh.

Busy now ...more deetz later. No physicality really, lots of nose to nose trash talkHeading out of garden with one guy. We were shoulder to shoulder jawing in each other's faces from the exit all the way to the street going at it, lol , I liked him ..... and no Katz's.... The guys I was with needed to get back we had a last minute plan change. Epic night though.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
You know something occurred to me as I typed that out . The Katz's plan didn't change until after my trash talk episode and now I'm thinking that maybe they decided to bag Katz's because I was being a buffoon.
Thet were excellent kids ( they aren't kids but significantly younger than I am) and it's probably possible that I horrified them out of Katzs trip.
I might owe them an apology. They are huge fans and great people to see a game with.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
You know something occurred to me as I typed that out . The Katz's plan didn't change until after my trash talk episode and now I'm thinking that maybe they decided to bag Katz's because I was being a buffoon.
Thet were excellent kids ( they aren't kids but significantly younger than I am) and it's probably possible that I horrified them out of Katzs trip.
I might owe them an apology. They are huge fans and great people to see a game with.

They wouldn't go to Katz's with you. They owe you an apology.

You owe us a conclusion to the GPS story.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
They wouldn't go to Katz's with you. They owe you an apology.

You owe us a conclusion to the GPS story.

They were driving. They don't owe me.

Reaction Score
The old guy acting more immature than the younger guys, I've certainly been that guy before. Pretty sure loss of limb wouldn't keep me from Katz's.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
The plan was to go to Katz's before the game but traffic was so bad on fdr that by the time we got to the home base apartment on the upper East side , when we went to check times to get down Houston St it was to dicey to get down there and back to the garden for tip,thus the after game plan was hatched.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine getting liquored up and going to MSG to see our guys play a rival, and not getting into a little s!t talking with opposing fans. I don't think you should be judged a bit, regardless if you were the old man in the crew.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Busy now ...more deetz later. No physicality really, lots of nose to nose trash talkHeading out of garden with one guy. We were shoulder to shoulder jawing in each other's faces from the exit all the way to the street going at it, lol , I liked him ..... and no Katz's.... The guys I was with needed to get back we had a last minute plan change. Epic night though.

Too bad. Katz's has amazing turkey sandwiches. And their ketchup is better than their mustard. Best dipped into Dr. Brown's (your choice), but not the diet stuff. That's vile.

Reaction Score
Dude it's cool, we all know Andre wasn't in Manhattan that night.

Reaction Score
I'm curious. What kind of * can cuse fans talk to us? Especially after losing. We have more championships (big east and nc) then cuse. What do cuse fans say? We won the 6 overtime game? We would of blown them out if Dyson wasn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom