Aug. 3 Paige Bueckers Rehab Tape | The Boneyard

Aug. 3 Paige Bueckers Rehab Tape

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Serious question: The part of the training where Paige was wearing what appears to be sun or virtual reality glasses and catching a tennis ball, what's the benefit of this from a basketball stand point?
I've never seen these used in basketball training before.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Serious question: The part of the training where Paige was wearing what appears to be sun or virtual reality glasses and catching a tennis ball, what's the benefit of this from a basketball stand point?
Hand, eye, balance?

Incidentally for the Azzi piners, there is more Azzi than Paige here it seems to me.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just going to say it. Azzi is a beast.*

She has a strong core and base. I think that she may fare better that most freshman on the transition to the physicality of the college game.

* For the literal contingent here - please note that simply means that she is physicality gifted. It is in no way intended as disparagement of any kind.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Preannounced here.

A great illustration of some of the “behind the scenes“ workouts that some of the more dedicated players do to improve their physical conditioning. We never see the hours of conditioning and training our girls put in over the course of a week, a month or a year. All we see is the end result.

It ain’t easy being the best, and it ain’t easy staying there. Someone always wants to beat you, and claim that THEY are the best. What have you done lately? In WCBB, no one gets to rest on their laurels. #nodaysoff

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I for one can’t wait until the season starts. I’m looking forward to interjecting Azzi into every thread about her or not. Much like many do regarding Paige.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Just going to say it. Azzi is a beast.*

She has a strong core and base. I think that she may fare better that most freshman on the transition to the physicality of the college game.

* For the literal contingent here - please note that simply means that she is physicality gifted. It is in no way intended as disparagement of any kind.
Glad you added the disclaimer. If not, you know someone here would have taken you to task on it, :confused: even though we all know and understand the context in which that word was used. BTW, I agree with your observation. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I've seen tunnel vision glasses with small openings used to increase hand eye coordination.........I assume that's what they are doing.........

Reaction Score
sort of related, but anyone else concerned that some of the team is going tooooooo hard this off season. Don't get me wrong I love the content, and it has made following the team this summer fun, but sometimes I think to myself, maybe they should take it easy so they could be 100 percent by the time the season starts. Especially PB and J. Of course maybe this is just great insight into how hard elite d-1 athletes work all the time. Nevertheless, Azzi seems to still be dealing with ankle issues with Team USA, and has had rough history of leg injuries. Paige also has had her problems with her ankle dating back to her senior year high school. Idk, it's amazing to see how serious they take their craft, but hopefully they don't kill themselves training too hard a la jackie stiles.

Reaction Score
1628133463359.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom