Audiophiles gather here | The Boneyard

Audiophiles gather here

Reaction Score
I finally got a nice set of headphones for the first time in a long time. I'm running through some albums to test them out. Any suggestions for some well produced and well mixed albums are welcomed. So far I've listened to Rumours and 2001.

Reaction Score
I test every new piece of audio equipment first with "Everything in Its Right Place."

I don't know why I thought this song was on OK Computer. I'm listening to the OKNOTOK mix right now and it's been a good listen. The headphones do a pretty good job of keeping up. They're not Sennheisers but they also weren't $500 lol

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Daft Punk- Random Access Memories sounds great.

Stevie Wonder (anything in the Album run from Talking Book to Songs in the Key of Life all sound great but Innervisions is my Jam - Living for the City will light you up on good cans)

Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon or Wish you were here. I actually prefer the latter.

Beatles - anything from the White Album through Let it Be. I prefer Abbey Road from a quality mix front. THe newly released White Album remix is interesting.

Reaction Score
Daft Punk- Random Access Memories sounds great.

Stevie Wonder (anything in the Album run from Talking Book to Songs in the Key of Life all sound great but Innervisions is my Jam - Living for the City will light you up on good cans)

Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon or Wish you were here. I actually prefer the latter.

Beatles - anything from the White Album through Let it Be. I prefer Abbey Road from a quality mix front. THe newly released White Album remix is interesting.
Speaking of Daft Punk, I always hated this song until I heard it on a good audio system

They do such a good job on the mixing side.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Simple answer for me. The last line gives you instructions.

t2npd6dxrc701.jpg

I'd agree with most all other suggestions, except I started disliking Radiohead the moment I started playing Kid A.

Reaction Score
Simple answer for me. The last line gives you instructions.

t2npd6dxrc701.jpg

I'd agree with most all other suggestions, except I started disliking Radiohead the moment I started playing Kid A.
Optimistic bumps dude

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Got turned on to Anderson .Paak while listening to Phish radio this weekend. Picked up his 2016 album Malibu, where the two tracks they played came from. Great soul/R&B/hip-hop sound with layers that reminds me of peak Stevie Wonder in spots. I think this would sound great in good headphones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom