Aubrey update | The Boneyard

Aubrey update

Reaction Score
Looks like the setback she had in practice was due to her back, she can’t catch a break.

Poor young lady. Like you said, she can't catch a break. If it ain't one thing, it is two in her case! Hope she takes long as she needs to get better, especially dealing with a back issue. Holy crap! A back injury is not fun at all. I am slowly recovering from a back injury...I am 51. A back injury is not fun at any age.

Reaction Score
Unfortunate. The team needs a change, especially after todays play. Aubrey could be starting if she were healthy.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Poor young lady. Like you said, she can't catch a break. If it ain't one thing, it is two in her case! Hope she takes long as she needs to get better, especially dealing with a back issue. Holy crap! A back injury is not fun at all. I am slowly recovering from a back injury...I am 51. A back injury is not fun at any age.
Good luck on your recovery.

Reaction Score
With those highly rated freshman recruits & their performance, according to 'Gino'. One can diagnose that his team is suffering from, "Starvation Amiss Plenty ".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom