Aubrey Griffin Deep Background | The Boneyard

Aubrey Griffin Deep Background

Reaction Score
Well 2018's NY Miss Basketball - the journey. In an effort to prevent this place from becoming just another rock and roll radio station (;)), when I stumbled into this little video I said why not share.

Sorry @RockyMTblue2 she's not Tommy Dorcey, she's rocking and rolling all over the court. My goodness, she is long and lanky. If she ever learns to shoot she'll be something special---oh, she can shoot. \Poor Geno--does he start Griffin, Ania, Westbrook, Evelyn???? What a problem!! Lets see--Ania is a Freshman who is a PRO, Evelyn is big and experienced in Div 1, Griffin is athletic, does the European side step move and scores and leaps like Gabby, then there is Westbrook who was coached by HOLLY. Whom does he start??? What a problem.

Reaction Score
Sorry @RockyMTblue2 she's not Tommy Dorcey, she's rocking and rolling all over the court. My goodness, she is long and lanky. If she ever learns to shoot she'll be something special---oh, she can shoot. \Poor Geno--does he start Griffin, Ania, Westbrook, Evelyn???? What a problem!! Lets see--Ania is a Freshman who is a PRO, Evelyn is big and experienced in Div 1, Griffin is athletic, does the European side step move and scores and leaps like Gabby, then there is Westbrook who was coached by HOLLY. Whom does he start??? What a problem.

In a surprise move, Geno hires HOLLY as an assistant to continue her work with Evina. :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom