Attention to Detail | The Boneyard

Attention to Detail

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Kimball said she will have the players move around during the flight.

“We’ve got some recovery stuff,” she said. “A lot of massages going on, too, so they can get their legs moving and they feel nice and light. That’s the one thing about flying. You get off the place and you just feel tired.”

She will remind the players to stay hydrated. She will encourage rest and will monitor how each athlete responds to the schedule and travel.

But she’s not concerned.

“They’re pretty resilient,” Kimball said."

Remind me to take my personal massage therapist on my next long flight!

UConn Women Host California In Home Opener

And it sounds like Kimball has understudied Geno:

"When UConn returns from Reno Nov. 29, the team will be coming off a stretch of five games in 12 days. Samuelson recently pointed this out to Kimball.

Kimball’s response: “Yeah, we’ve done it before, Lou. … I told her, we take care of business, it’s going to be a great trip.”

Maybe she should have told Lou: Don't worry, I'm packing your puke bucket.

Reaction Score
"Kimball said she will have the players move around during the flight.

“We’ve got some recovery stuff,” she said. “A lot of massages going on, too, so they can get their legs moving and they feel nice and light. That’s the one thing about flying. You get off the place and you just feel tired.”

She will remind the players to stay hydrated. She will encourage rest and will monitor how each athlete responds to the schedule and travel.

But she’s not concerned.

“They’re pretty resilient,” Kimball said."

Remind me to take my personal massage therapist on my next long flight!

UConn Women Host California In Home Opener

And it sounds like Kimball has understudied Geno:

"When UConn returns from Reno Nov. 29, the team will be coming off a stretch of five games in 12 days. Samuelson recently pointed this out to Kimball.

Kimball’s response: “Yeah, we’ve done it before, Lou. … I told her, we take care of business, it’s going to be a great trip.”

Maybe she should have told Lou: Don't worry, I'm packing your puke bucket.

Good kids are resilient- if they were not they wouldn't be Uconn, most likely. 5 games in 12 day--is this NCAA tourney time?? If they have five successful games; all of us doubters (me too) will know exactly where Uconn is headed. The trip West -while tiring does not wear as the trip East. Those West to East travellers know that. Young legs take a lot of punishment and forgives you, but only up to a point. Hope Kimbal is a good a Rosemary. If they fly fast enough they can arrive before they depart, so says syfi!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom