Attention David Benedict | The Boneyard

Attention David Benedict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Clean up in aisle 9!!! Please bring the broom and mop bucket!!! I mean just look at the body language up and down the sideline and on the field. Please make some sort of a change... very sad product!

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
The program is coding and needs Doogie Howser to save it!!!

Reaction Score
The only thing Benedict can do is fire the coaching staff, all of them, and if Diaco doesn't like he can resign.

Wonder what Diaco's contract says about coaching in terms of hiring and firing.

Diaco failed because, I'm guessing, he couldn't stop micro managing.

It will be hard for him to fire coaches who were just following his orders.

Hopefully Benedict steps in and forces Diaco out by getting rid of his "friends", I mean his coaches.

Reaction Score
Why would you fire the assistants? They will let him coach out the season then send him packing I think. Doubt they fire him with 3 games to go. I also doubt he comes back unless there is a miracle.

Reaction Score
Funny former Auburn coach Tommy T now of Cincy will be fired at year's end!!:(:(:(

Reaction Score
Benedict has been far too quiet. Like he's plotting something.
When you're wearing blinders you tend to walk slowly and stay quiet. An extension and a raise!!! Are you kidding me!!

Reaction Score
I know you like to assume everyone in the UConn AD is a numbskull, but I'm waiting for more evidence before I come to the conclusion that Benedict is sitting on his behind.
The ONLY way we find that out is if everyone staff wise returns status quo next season. Then if people want to assume DB isn't doing anything that idea has traction.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The ONLY way we find that out is if everyone staff wise returns status quo next season. Then if people want to assume DB isn't doing anything that idea has traction.

Agree 100%. I know people are hopped up and roaming around with pitchforks, but we won't know until then. For a guy coming off of working with an SEC football program, I can't imagine he won't force several changes to be made.

Reaction Score
I know you like to assume everyone in the UConn AD is a numbskull, but I'm waiting for more evidence before I come to the conclusion that Benedict is sitting on his behind.
I never said or implied numbskull. I never said sitting on his behind. Those are your words. I just think that there is no backroom, secret maneuvering or "plotting" at this time. I have a lot of respect for DB. He was always tiptoeing on eggshells when discussing P5 from his first day and he proved to be correct! If DB decides to keep BD, it doesn't mean he has been sitting on his behind, it just means that he decided to do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom