Attention Dallas, Basketball's Navy Seal Team 12 has landed... | The Boneyard

Attention Dallas, Basketball's Navy Seal Team 12 has landed...

Reaction Score
What do Coronado Island/San Diego and Storrs CT have in common? They are both sites of the some of the most intense, elite team building centers in the US, if not the world. Yes, I'm referring to the Navy Seals and the UConn Women's Basketball program! Geno, CD and crew have taken our incredible young women and put them thru the equivalent of the Navy's BUD/S program on Coronado Island-yeah, I'm talking about surf torture, log carries, 10 mile runs on the beach in the middle of the night, zodiac carries and launches into 8' surf, 30:00 pool swims with arms/legs tied together, 1000 yd camouflaged crawls....you get the idea.

The graduates of these two programs learn to reach levels of performance beyond their wildest dreams. Most importantly they learn about the almost unimaginable power of TEAMWORK!

UConn WBB has always impressed me but while sitting courtside Monday night watching the complete and utter domination of another solid basketball team it just struck me-OMG, this team is like a well-oiled Navy Seal team! They have been trained to the point of inevitable success. We all know that Geno makes them practice until they can't get it wrong and I for one can't wait to see them not get it wrong this weekend!!

Hoorah!!
images

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg
Top Bottom