Attendance Prediction for UCF | The Boneyard

Attendance Prediction for UCF

Reaction Score
I was impressed with the crowd size after two lousy performances. Good to know some fans are still left for when Hurley turns this around. Has to be soon tho... we all saw what happened with the football base

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I actually thought the crowd showed much better than expected on tv. Rode the refs. Kept the chants. They were a plus from my sofa anyway. Xl sucks by the way. I’m sure we are waiting for the injury to one of our guys just as we are turning the corner on this season due to a wet floor and high ankle sprain. Sucks. No 2 ways about it. Not a thrilling plus for cruits.

Reaction Score
What was up with the floor. It sucks cuz you get 10.5k fans into a game and 9k of them are just Jason Garret’s. No talking, just clap. Didn’t help that there were about 4 times to cheer, and then 30 seconds later momentum was gone.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Crowd's there. Crowd will be there when they get good again. Just gonna take time.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don’t feel like checking but UConn’s attendance/team quality is the highest ratio in the country.

10k people out in miserable weather in a complete dump of a building against a directional school... the fans showed up.

Reaction Score
We need Lamont to pass the XL center renovations. I didn’t want this guy but if he can do this that’ll make me satisfied bc the place is so old

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
ESPNEWS (it’s really ESPN the ocho, cmon) has their audio really messed up so it sounded very quiet on tv. It was a good crowd in person, was hampered by barely scoring 50.

Reaction Score
I actually thought the crowd showed much better than expected on tv. Rode the refs. Kept the chants. They were a plus from my sofa anyway. Xl sucks by the way. I’m sure we are waiting for the injury to one of our guys just as we are turning the corner on this season due to a wet floor and high ankle sprain. Sucks. No 2 ways about it. Not a thrilling plus for cruits.
And yet our guys seemed to be the only ones sliding all over the place. How do you explain that?? We can't even get the right sneakers??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom