attack page warning | The Boneyard

attack page warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Just now I got this warning when I went to the-boneyard.com (running firefox 19.01 on windows)

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at the-boneyard.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
Obviously... I ignored the warning to post here.

google safe browsing info (the-boneyard.com currently not listed as suspicious... ok, then why did I get the warning?)

stop badware page (with link for webmaster)

temery

What?
Reaction Score
This site is completely safe. The iframes used for ads are considered unsafe by some because I could put anything I want in the frame (forward to malware sites, etc). I don't, and never will.

I'll contact Google tomorrow.

Just now I got this warning when I went to the-boneyard.com (running firefox 19.01 on windows)

Obviously... I ignored the warning to post here.

google safe browsing info (the-boneyard.com currently not listed as suspicious... ok, then why did I get the warning?)

stop badware page (with link for webmaster)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
so... should we ignore the warning? Im getting it on my tablet via Firefox

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Now my work computer is showing the warning page.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
OK today using chrome I got a slightly different message:

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 39 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 11 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-02-04, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-02-03.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including ads.zitaholdings.com/.
This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS32748 (STEADFAST), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, the-boneyard.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) includingpost original url/.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I'm on chrome with no problem but Firefox is still giving the warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads