VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Gawd, *another* Maya/Tiff collision!!

Maya's noggin vs Tiff's leg. Draw.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
And Brunson is so good as well. I wonder why she hasn't been considered for the national team before...or has she?
she was passed over for AJones and Cash, but I don't have a vote

Reaction Score
Maya is my favorite player of all-time, but when the Lynx came to town Brunson was the best player that night ... Granted that was one game.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
maya focus.jpg

................Focus

Reaction Score
Maya is on a mission! Hope they draft Stef she would be a good fit on this team.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
As much as I love Sue, Whalen might be my favorite point guard in the league. She is just so tough.
she is really something- u r right!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I'm listening with the sound off :)[/quote
She tries to be something that she is not naturally. She was better with her soundbite analysis. She overcompensates and doesn't sound natural. It takes time too I would think to find your niche.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Brunson was in the trials the last time around and I think in the pool, but ... 12 players on the team means a lot of really good players miss out. Dupree I think is another - she made it to to the WC team but was dropped for the Olympics. The last few spots on the National team are really tough and it depends on what the coach and USA want position wise as much as player wise - some of that can also come down to injury concerns as well. On the WC Fowles was hurting on the Olympics DT was dealing with nagging issues.

On Whalen - yup she is one bulldog of a PG - I think Bird is probably better at running an offense but Whalen when she is on is impossible to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom