Reaction Score
2 cheap fouls on Natasha Howard.

1. Gray initiated the contact
2. She was straight up

Bad bad calls

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Got to say, Uconn alum and all, I really dislike Tiffany's game these days. Back in college she fell on just about every drive picked herself up and played defense. In the W she has learned that if she is on the ground after a shot the refs assume there was a foul and blow the whistle and she now pouts if there is no whistle.

Reaction Score
Got to say, Uconn alum and all, I really dislike Tiffany's game these days. Back in college she fell on just about every drive picked herself up and played defense. In the W she has learned that if she is on the ground after a shot the refs assume there was a foul and blow the whistle and she now pouts if there is no whistle.

Watchin too much NBA

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score

We were just talking about that. And most of them are complete out of control drives and tosses the ball up and looks to the ref for a foul. She got a technical in the game but I'm not sure what.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Bria Holmes didn't get a fragrant foul against Renee which was the right call

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I saw that she will be suspended for the first playoff game due to receiving another tech in yesterday's game. That makes 7 this season..... thats just wonderful Head bangHead bangHead bangHead bangHead bangHead bangHead bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom