Atlanta UConn fan | The Boneyard

Atlanta UConn fan

Reaction Score
So despite this being the most anticipated season I’ve waited for in years, I’m sadly moving to the Atlanta area. What’s the closest game or tournament we’re playing in next year? I might just buy home tickets and fly in for a game whenever they start selling individual game tix. Any suggestions?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Not the best area to live if you’re looking to attend games. I think your best bet would be taking the 6.5 hour drive to Xavier.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
You'll still be closer than I am.

Reaction Score
You'll still be closer than I am.
Yeah I mean I’m not complaining but I’m still trying to figure out what to do. I had season tickets for the first time last year and now we’re moving due to the wife’s job.

Reaction Score
Hey. Lived in ATL for 20 + years. Me and a few BY nerds get together to watch games- not the same but at least we are with our people.
If I can be helpful in anyway please let me know.

Reaction Score
So despite this being the most anticipated season I’ve waited for in years, I’m sadly moving to the Atlanta area. What’s the closest game or tournament we’re playing in next year? I might just buy home tickets and fly in for a game whenever they start selling individual game tix. Any suggestions?
You can get anywhere from Atlanta pretty quickly. That is one of the perks of living there. You can find a flight to almost anywhere at a reasonable price.

Reaction Score
Hey. Lived in ATL for 20 + years. Me and a few BY nerds get together to watch games- not the same but at least we are with our people.
If I can be helpful in anyway please let me know.

hey man, thanks for the invite

Reaction Score
hey man, thanks for the invite
I believe you know the crew (if this is who I think it is) if not consider yourself invited. I have a large loft so about 5 people can SD in LR-may be installing an outdoor tv at studio next door.
@ the next normal.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I doubt they will be playing with fans, so we may be all excited for nothing.

Reaction Score
more importantly, what pizza to eat, and the only answer is Antico.

Antico is good, but it’s important to remember that it would be mid-level to good in CT. Also, if you’re ever in the area, there’s a newish place on the Beltline called Nina and Raffi’s that is legit good, in my opinion.

But otherwise, it’s a pizza wasteland.

Reaction Score
I believe you know the crew (if this is who I think it is) if not consider yourself invited. I have a large loft so about 5 people can SD in LR-may be installing an outdoor tv at studio next door.
@ the next normal.

I don’t think I do; but, if there are sports this fall, let me know what y’all plan.

(please don’t make me go OTP;))

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Antico is good, but it’s important to remember that it would be mid-level to good in CT. Also, if you’re ever in the area, there’s a newish place on the Beltline called Nina and Raffi’s that is legit good, in my opinion.

But otherwise, it’s a pizza wasteland.
The entire south is. Moved back to CT last year, but was hard pressed to find good pizza in Alabama/Georgia. Antico was the best I found in Atlanta, and Birmingham had a few good places. No good pizza at all in Auburn or Montgomery.

Reaction Score
Lived in midtown Atlanta for six years. If you want to see the Huskies it will be in your lving room.

Reaction Score
Gtown?
You'd think it's close but then you look at a map and realize how big the southeast is compared to the northeast. It's about 650 miles from Atlanta to DC. About 450 miles to Cincinnati. About 325 to Gainseville, Florida.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom