At UK for the weekend | The Boneyard

At UK for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Left Storrs on Thursday for UK. Campus is way s___ttier than I expected. ESPN is filming the bar were at tonight. We'll be the group in the UConn gear.

On Wisconsin

Reaction Score
To drink the tears of devastated fans after they lose tonight.
I'm surprisingly excited for both games tonight because in both games there's someone to root hard against

Reaction Score
Their campus is pretty hideous but the library is awesome and the horse farms outside of town are beautiful, especially around sunrise.

Reaction Score
Also worth noting: Everyone here has had surprisingly nothing but good things to say about UConn. They all rave over Napier.

Still hoping for the rage riot tonight.

I wouldnt think the UK students are the ones who make big ble nation so hideous... It's the rest of those idiots. They're the ones who are shouting racial slurs and proving their stereotype as true.

Reaction Score
I wouldnt think the UK students are the ones who make big ble nation so hideous... It's the rest of those idiots. They're the ones who are shouting racial slurs and proving their stereotype as true.
Agreed. The students are, after all, college students. They aren't the backwood goons with 8th grade diplomas who have literally nothing going for them except UK ball.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I have been blessed to see a UConn championship as a student. Thoroughly.

That being said, being at UK to see their fans, both male and female, cry losing in the final four, was a great second place for my college basketball viewing career.

You earned it Cal.
image.jpg

Reaction Score
That's classy

That being said, being at UK to see their fans, both male and female, cry losing in the final four, was a great second place for my college basketball viewing career.

You earned it Cal.
View attachment 9040

You earned it Cal.
View attachment 9040

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member