AT THE GAME TAKING IN THE SIGHT | The Boneyard

AT THE GAME TAKING IN THE SIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And I must say looking at KML she doesn't at all look to be out of shape to me. (From My Personal Observation That Is)...The kid seem to be fit and perfect shape. Nevertheless let me embrace myself and prepare for a blowout. Go Uconn!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I tried watching the game tonight but they were up by 30 in the first half and the Drive of the Game was a clear travel. Moriah Jefferson took three steps after picking up her dribble. Clear as day.

I'd rather watch Temple/Tulane, but even that is not possible now. My son is watching Bubble Guppies. Folly is trying to turn off Gill, Molly, Nonny, and Bubble Puppy in his presence. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
KML seem to be regaining her confidence. Not that it went anywhere. Need to focusmore.

Chong did not look good and is not helping her cause. She is not focus. Not what I expected from this 2nd year player.

COURTNEY can shoot. Can't wait until she gets back into game shape and regain her confidence as a whole.

Gabby needs to be the first player coming off of the bench. She has a BB athletic body as well. She is going to be a good player for uconn.

Stokes is good defensively. But dont assert herself offensively even when the opportunity to do so is there to do so.

My God Mo is fast. She has learned to change gears even at full speed. I saw her fly under the rim while catching the ball at top jet speed and slowed down enough to turn her little frail body around & put the ball in the hoop. Caught the defender by surprise. I was like what the hell.

Tuck is confirming what I knew all along. The true number (1) player of the class of 2012.

Stewart is great regardless of her low score. She didn't take to many shots. She didn't have to. The others were lighting it up.

Nurse? Anybody needs one? She makes house calls. Good to she is and very effective.

No matter who the talent is or was. They did the same to Duke & ND. ONE BIRD GOT AWAY EARLIER. ...That won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom