At Ledo's. Where is everyone? | The Boneyard

At Ledo's. Where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Represent! I'm sure there will be others. Wish I could have made the trip.

Reaction Score
So much for a good showing by the UCONN Nation...it was a village, perhaps an outpost: two of us. Represented in national flag blue and block C's. Not an overwhelming Terrapin crowd, either: twenty people at most. Spoke as well as he could of his UCONN experience. Mentioned Trevardo Williams and Sio Moore several times and very positively. If you had 43 minutes before he said "execute"you win.

After the show he talked with fans for a few minutes then split. He said hello, shook our hands, we were cordial, good to see him, good luck Saturday sort of thing.

Hope the rest of the UCONN group arrives tomorrow. We're at the Ryan Phalen Marriott. It is very, very quiet, public areas are very, very chic. Headed to DC (Washington, not Desmond Connor) tomorrow to visit our tax dollars.

Reaction Score
DC after the win on Saturday...and after a nap.. for some brewpub somewhere. I'm sure we'll find one.

Reaction Score
See u @ the Marriott tomorrow night Kelly. Way to represent, I thought there was a whole group going tonight????!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Hanging out primarily in DC the next two nights; glad you made it to Ledo's.

Reaction Score
dude, it was Thursday. Not many people I know can drive down on Thursday for a Saturday game. People here where I work are driving down late Friday night. We will have a good showing at the game.

Reaction Score
dude, it was Thursday. Not many people I know can drive down on Thursday for a Saturday game. People here where I work are driving down late Friday night. We will have a good showing at the game.

Hear you, but a week or two ago there was a thread that had a bunch of BY'rs saying they were going to the Radio Show. I think thats what Kelly is getting at.

Reaction Score
Hear you, but a week or two ago there was a thread that had a bunch of BY'rs saying they were going to the Radio Show. I think thats what Kelly is getting at.
Ahhh, got ya. I didnt see that one. Touche'

Give em hell this weekend!

Reaction Score

yeah, i was under the impression we'd have a dozen or so down there. Big props for those that did make it to Ledos and I hope all of our fans going to the game tomorrow have a pleasant, joyous, safe drive back after an exhilarating demolition of our dear former coach

Reaction Score
CodyJ. No worries, that thread disappeared to page 2 or beyond with all of the other chatter going on. Fans support the team how they can wherever they can.

One more thing: I'm not a dude. Very proud 10 year season ticket holder, road tripper and attendee of opposing coach radio shows (went to Franklin's show at Vandy last year). Female fans are everywhere!

Reaction Score
CodyJ. No worries, that thread disappeared to page 2 or beyond with all of the other chatter going on. Fans support the team how they can wherever they can.

One more thing: I'm not a dude. Very proud 10 year season ticket holder, road tripper and attendee of opposing coach radio shows (went to Franklin's show at Vandy last year). Female fans are everywhere!

Dudette? Love the avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69