OT: At KFC YUM! Center | The Boneyard

OT: At KFC YUM! Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Waiting for Madonna "Rebel Heart" concert to begin, and the venue & Louisville are way better than the haters on this board claim.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
What does Madonna do at a concert?
My question is WHY are you there?
Thanks for the update though

Reaction Score
Louisville is a pretty cool town and the Yum is nice. However, it's a crap school with a win at all costs athletic department.

Reaction Score
Hans Sprungfeld said:
Waiting for Madonna "Rebel Heart" concert to begin, and the venue & Louisville are way better than the haters on this board claim.

The old photos look impressive, but maintenance and upkeep has clearly not kept pace with the thousands of regular users, so now when you visit in person, there's really just a frumpy, worn down dump left behind.

But at least the Yum! Center is a nice place to see her.

Reaction Score
The old photos look impressive, but maintenance and upkeep has clearly not kept pace with the thousands of regular users, so now when you visit in person, there's really just a frumpy, worn down dump left behind.

But at least the Yum! Center is a nice place to see her.

*Slow clap*

Reaction Score
UC990411 said:
Youre at a madonna concert, your opinion doesn't hold weight.

Zing! I hope you're not one of those people who said their favorite band was Linkin Park in the music thread.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Zing! I hope you're not one of those people who said their favorite band was Linkin Park in the music thread.
Thanks for quoting someone I ignore; it's good to know the haters are still out there.

Reaction Score
Table for two....Mr. Pitino.....table for two...

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I would think the Venn diagram of adults who see Madonna concerts, use ketchup frequently and eat chain pizza is a large common area.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I would think the Venn diagram of adults who see Madonna concerts, use ketchup frequently and eat chain pizza is a large common area.
Both The Silver Dollar & MilkWood, where we ate yesterday, make their own ketchup, and I'm going back home to New Haven tonight so the pizza's covered.
You've done such a nice job touting your own Ohio River city, I'm surprised it wouldn't occur to you that the vibe where Northeast, Midwest and South meet for food & drink could make for a special place. That's the Venn diagram you should be considering.
Today, it's the Muhammad Ali Center, a distillery and more great time hosted by my daughter.

Reaction Score
Both The Silver Dollar & MilkWood, where we ate yesterday, make their own ketchup, and I'm going back home to New Haven tonight so the pizza's covered.
You've done such a nice job touting your own Ohio River city, I'm surprised it wouldn't occur to you that the vibe where Northeast, Midwest and South meet for food & drink could make for a special place. That's the Venn diagram you should be considering.
Today, it's the Muhammad Ali Center, a distillery and more great time hosted by my daughter.

MilkWood is very good and Ed Lee's a cool guy. Have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom