but that Julio Jones is one amazing athlete

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Couldn't have happened to a better POS from BC - Pat Ryan
and the falcons secondary are a bunch of hacks
and I'm a Giants fan
Sadly, that totally epic catch by Julio will be forgotten.

Reaction Score
Couldn't have happened to a better POS from BC - Pat Ryan
and the falcons secondary are a bunch of hacks
and I'm a Giants fan
If the Falcons take 3 knees and make a FG after that amazing Julio Jones catch they're the champs.

Instead holding, sack, out of FG range and Tom Brady being his usual GOAT self.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
But now we have that Edelman catch!!

Yeah. Julio Jones' catch was just Santonio Holmes, and not even for a TD like Holmes'. Edelman's catch was Tyree.

Reaction Score
Other than Belichick, NFL coaches are dumb.

Run the ball on third down, kick the field goal, and collect your trophy.

I think Coughlin would have ran it. Experience does matter in these games I dont care what people say, Coughlin knew Belichick inside and out. Belichick first Super Bowl against the Rams he had prior coaching experience in the Superbowl as the Giants DC.

Reaction Score
Tyree's catch was not luck it was a great individual effort with an outstanding safety ripping him down from behind.
Edelman picked up a ball off a guys calf
Let's not compare the two please
Wow! Sorry you missed Edelman's catch...it was an amazing effort...in between three defenders! Incredible...just like the comeback!

Reaction Score
As great as the Patriots comeback is, this is an all time choke job by the Falcons. When the Pats made it 28-9 Matt Ryan was pacing on the sidelines with a nervous look on his face. It was hard to watch an NFL MVP perform the way he did and the team did in the 4th quarter.

Reaction Score
As great as the Patriots comeback is, this is an all time choke job by the Falcons. When the Pats made it 28-9 Matt Ryan was pacing on the sidelines with a nervous look on his face. It was hard to watch an NFL MVP perform the way he did and the team did in the 4th quarter.

I hated his look on the sidelines it wreaked of a guy who was just hoping the clock ran out.

Reaction Score
Tyree's catch was not luck it was a great individual effort with an outstanding safety ripping him down from behind.
Edelman picked up a ball off a guys calf
Let's not compare the two please
Tyree never caught another pass in the NFL I think. It was most certainly luck. Edelman on the other hand fought to keep the ball from being picked and made the most amazing catch ever! And he will catch more passes in the future.

Reaction Score
Tyree never caught another pass in the NFL I think. It was most certainly luck. Edelman on the other hand fought to keep the ball from being picked and made the most amazing catch ever! And he will catch more passes in the future.

Exactly thats why the Tyree catch is number one, it was a career special teamer against Rodney Harrison.

Reaction Score
Exactly thats why the Tyree catch is number one, it was a career special teamer against Rodney Harrison.
They were both great catches. The Pats fans have had to watch Tyree, Manningham, and Kearse make one of these amazing circus catches that tear the heart of you. Finally the Pats were on the right side of one of these for once.

Reaction Score
I don't know how the Falcons coach can actually stand to look at himself in the mirror. How do you get to be a head coach and not be able to tell time? Hell, he didn't even have to worry about big hand/little hand because the clocks are digital. What an idiot that guy is for leaving the door open for one of the all time greats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom