Assessment | The Boneyard

Assessment

Reaction Score
Play Bouknight
Vital, AG and Josh are what they are. We can’t get rid of them. We have to just deal w it.
Play Jalen
WTF was up w Akok??
Play Bouknight
Winning plays were made by a guy who hasn’t been here and losing the last 3 years. Multiple losing plays were made by guys who HAVE been here the last 3 years. Do the math.

Oh, and play Bouknight

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Vital, AG and Josh are what they are. We can’t get rid of them. We have to just deal w it.

I'm sure if the BY sends a petition to Hurley's office, he'll do something.

Reaction Score
Let me get this right. I couldn’t get the game so I will collect The BY thoughts
Carlton Stunk
Vital was awful
Gilbert shouldn’t be playing
Wilson,Whaley, and Polley all weren’t much better.
Akok didn’t play because of injury.
but we somehow played the 18th ranked team to double OT coming from a 10 pts halftime deficit.
sounds like if Hurley could straighten out this mess a 5th NC is a lock.

Reaction Score
Let me get this right. I couldn’t get the game so I will collect The BY thoughts
Carlton Stunk
Vital was awful
Gilbert shouldn’t be playing
Wilson,Whaley, and Polley all weren’t much better.
Akok didn’t play because of injury.
but we somehow played the 18th ranked team to double OT coming from a 10 pts halftime deficit.
sounds like if Hurley could straighten out this mess a 5th NC is a lock.
Completely agree..in the words of a-a-ron Rodgers, ppl here need to R-E-L-A-X. Gilbert/vital absolutely had bonehead plays. And some of those plays contributed to the L. But they also had plays that contributed to staying in the game. Prayer 3 to go to OT, freshman mistake for free throws to win...against this Xavier team, it’s noy ideal but if your hoping to see the program grow, I’m your watching it right now. Gilbert/vital/Carleton/Whaley are undertalented for high major ball. Patience is needed to get back to the top. Future is bright.

Reaction Score
Turnovers and FG %.

First half I think we had 9 TO’s and were down by 10 at the half.
I counted , I believe <4 TO’s in the 2nd half of regulation which is when we made our comeback. On the flip side,Xavier did just the opposite of us with their TO’s.

It was another horrible FG% shooting night. Bouk should help these numbers moving forward since he will be taking shots away from Gilbert.

The game had a March atmosphere from start to finish and unfortunately it was a game we let slip away.

Reaction Score
Completely agree..in the words of a-a-ron Rodgers, ppl here need to R-E-L-A-X. Gilbert/vital absolutely had bonehead plays. And some of those plays contributed to the L. But they also had plays that contributed to staying in the game. Prayer 3 to go to OT, freshman mistake for free throws to win...against this Xavier team, it’s noy ideal but if your hoping to see the program grow, I’m your watching it right now. Gilbert/vital/Carleton/Whaley are undertalented for high major ball. Patience is needed to get back to the top. Future is bright.
Don’t disagree w that. BUT the present was there for the taking last night and we blew it out of sheer stupidity. That’s what is frustrating. We are UConn and have had to endure 3 plus years of losing. We’re all sick of it......but some players don’t seem to be. Because they continue to do the same boneheaded things that lead to losing.

Reaction Score
I know it’s been speculated and hinted at before, but I definitely don’t think Josh’s added bulk has helped him much. Seems slower both defensively and offensively and has lost some lift off the ground. Doesn’t have as much explosion going to the hoop. I’m sure there are certain situations where it will help, but I’m not really seeing it yet.

Reaction Score
I like Bouk as first man in. He may not be starting but he’s finishing. There’s no other player to look forward to coming in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom