Asia Durr Decision Date | The Boneyard

Asia Durr Decision Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Per Prospects Nation on Twitter, Asia Durr will announce on Tuesday at 3:15.

On a related point, Notre Dame is having recruits in for officials this weekend. Either Notre Dame is out of the running, or she is planning on making up her mind very quickly after visiting.

Reaction Score
Per Prospects Nation on Twitter, Asia Durr will announce on Tuesday at 3:15.

On a related point, Notre Dame is having recruits in for officials this weekend. Either Notre Dame is out of the running, or she is planning on making up her mind very quickly after visiting.
Is there an ESPN special?

U

UCONNfan1

Is she visiting ND this weekend? Is that her last visit? If so, I guess it makes sense.

Reaction Score
My bet, based on no information:

1) ND
2) Bay
3) Duke
4) Lou
5) Md

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Is she visiting ND this weekend? Is that her last visit? If so, I guess it makes sense.

Niele Ivey and the NDWBB twitter account have both been tweeting about "special visitors" this weekend. I don't know who exactly is coming, though. I don't think ND has hosted officials previous to this weekend, so if she's not coming this weekend she wouldn't have taken an official to ND at all.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Interesting. She did just visit Louisville last weekend.

I wonder how close she is with Lexie Brown (from Georgia) that chose Maryland?

She will be a great get for someone ;)

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
My bet, based on no information:

1) ND
2) Bay
3) Duke
4) Lou
5) Md

I hope you're right, VG, but unless Asia is visiting ND this weekend, there is little chance that she's choosing the Irish. As Orangutan noted, ND is having recruits visit this weekend, and Asia may be among them, but she has not yet set foot on the Irish campus. If not ND, then there's a good chance that she's choosing Louisville, as she visited last weekend with Erin DeGrate, Angela Salvadores (both fellow recruiting targets) and already verballed players Taja Cole and Brianna Jones. DeGrate then selected Louisville and Asia tweeted her congrats to Erin. Again, things are looking good for the Cardinals unless Asia is visiting ND this weekend.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
The other interesting wrinkle is that (unless Madison Cable has decided she will not take her extra year of eligibility), ND only has two scholarships left and 3 remaining targets (Durr, Ogubowale, Destinee Walker). Would they really have all 3 visit if they only have two scholarships? If not, who is the odd one out? It's already been reported that Walker was planning an official to ND.

I hope Asia is coming this weekend, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Walker and Ogunbowale (plus the verbals-Mabrey and Patberg). Mind you, I would be very happy with a class of "just" Ogunbowale, Patberg, and Mabrey.

As long as ND gets 1 of Durr or Ogunbowale, I'd consider it an "A" for this class. Getting just Walker would be a solid B+. Grading on a curve of course, because most other programs outside of the top 5 or 10 would be doing backflips if they had verbals from two top 25 players.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Vg, I sure hope you are wrong. Fightin' is right about her visit , though Durr did not overlap with all the others that were visiting last weekend. Durr was on campus Friday and Saturday ( she did witness the opening of the brand new state of the art men's and women's soccer stadium with 7500+ attendance) . The others came Sunday/Monday and were there for the sold out ACC football debut.

I am nervous that she may be visiting ND this weekend, as I too, have seen the tweets from ND staff. I like our chances if she does not visit this weekend.

Is Ogunbowale visiting ND this weekend? One of our main media Guys suggested they could be a package deal. I have no idea what that means in their case, they both would be welcomed most anywhere. I think he was suggesting they want to play together...and Lou. and ND are the only shared schools on their lists.

Our highest ranked recruit ever was Shoni and Bria Smith, each coming in at #8. We lost out on Mercedes, sure hope we don't lose out on Durr.

Reaction Score
The ND staff seems pretty excited about their visitors this weekend :D. Scholarship issues have a way of working out.

Last edited:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Ogunbowale tweeted "excited for the weekend" and was favorited by Taya Reimer and Ali Patberg.

Sounds like she will be at ND this weekend.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Ogunbowale tweeted "excited for the weekend" and was favorited by Taya Reimer and Ali Patberg.

She'd be a great fit for Muffet and ND.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score

Grrr! Hopefully no Asia.
Not sure when Ogunbowale is scheduled to visit Louisville.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I think she will do good where ever she goes.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Me if it's ND:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics